The Football Thread

Dickster

Car
SL55
I agree, the standard of reffing was shocking in some games. Scousers got away without a single card. What happened to a card for petulance when Salah lashed the ball away for the freekick against him?

i also agree that city are the team to beat but they are also not as strong at the back as they have been so we shall see…

mercmancdi

Car
mercedes E320 cdi sport ,vw Tiguan R line , M B cls , bmw convertible
Totally agree, if we've got aspirations of the the title, we need to play a lot better than that, and be beating the likes of Southampton, we will see if Ronaldo makes a difference.
Ronaldo like an old Mercedes he keeps on going. Lol.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Screenshot_20210907-195527.png

I'm A Gooner just to confirm 😂😂

Monkeylegend

MB Enthusiast
Car
2015 F10 528i BMW, 2011 Citroen C3 Picasso, 2009 Ford C Max.
So are my team Norwich, we are aiming for a lower points total than our last relegation campaign.

Fununcle

SUPPORTER
Car
C220
If there is one thing funnier than a really poor ****nal side getting beaten every week its a really poor ****nal side panelling spurs.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
You break my heart 💔 A R S E N A L at times.

But my lord, I love you so much.

Up The A R S E N A L ❤️🥳

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Brentford still doing great...Can't believe it...long may it continue...mind you its Chelski next

Surprise team of the season so far. They are doing very well and will shock a few more big names before the season ends.

As for Norwich, they are already doomed. I don't fancy Newcastle chances much either and it's surely a matter of time before Steve Bruce says enough. Mike Ashley just hasn't invested enough in that club.

ioweddie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AMG Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
Surprise team of the season so far. They are doing very well and will shock a few more big names before the season ends.

As for Norwich, they are already doomed. I don't fancy Newcastle chances much either and it's surely a matter of time before Steve Bruce says enough. Mike Ashley just hasn't invested enough in that club.
Watford are in a mess too

Benzowner

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Qashqai Acenta Premium 1.6Diesel
Newcastle should survive now, but getting rid of Steve Bruce so soon could be a mistake. He has kept them in the Premiership without the help of the owner, worth giving him a try till the end of the season.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Newcastle should survive now, but getting rid of Steve Bruce so soon could be a mistake. He has kept them in the Premiership without the help of the owner, worth giving him a try till the end of the season.
I agree. It would be bad form to sack him now instead of backing him with some decent transfer money. He has had his hands tied ever since joining the club.

mercmancdi

Car
Steve Bruce was a nice honest guy doing his best under the circumstances he deserved better.
Perhaps this is a sign of the way the new directors are going to operate from now on. Ruthless.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
2014 E63 Biturbo
Steve Bruce was a nice honest guy doing his best under the circumstances he deserved better.
Perhaps this is a sign of the way the new directors are going to operate from now on. Ruthless.
Just reading he has been sacked. Poor decision IMO.
The man deserved better, although the £8m compensation will help financially.

Fununcle

SUPPORTER
Car
C220
As a fan of one of his previous clubs I shan't be shedding a tear for Mrs doubtfire. Such negative, boring football.

mercmancdi

Car
Well the more you look at the £8m
the less concerned I would be.
don’t think he will be looking for any
Second hand m b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom