The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chelsea aren't invincible, but they can grind out the league win. Spurs are impressive, but what was his manager doing making one of their most unselfish, creative players (a #9) in Son, play at left back? As a player, being the attacker shuffled back, you get an insight into how the manager thinks about you. A tactical (game) and strategic (player confidence building) mistake.

Just caught this on MOTD relay - UV Football, created for young females, but looks fun anyway. I'd have given it a go with male and mixed teams, in my playing days. Would pass on the face paint though
91557d2b1c3e3c97e07659b32cd235af.jpg
4b41786eb0f2b6b86b667dc2ffe9d606.jpg
03066ad3c08d00bdc6cb1f836a49a54e.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

What a match that was with 5 of the 6 goals being pretty special imho. Mr Jenas made me smile when Shearer said Chelsea deserved to win and he started talking about possession etc etc.
What a load of nonsense - goals win games and Chelsea scored four against the meanest defence in the Premiership thus far.

Thought the referee in the other semi had a nightmare tbh. Ball not out of play, penalties x 2 misssed. Oh dear.......

What a match that was with 5 of the 6 goals being pretty special imho. Mr Jenas made me smile when Shearer said Chelsea deserved to win and he started talking about possession etc etc.
What a load of nonsense - goals win games and Chelsea scored four against the meanest defence in the Premiership thus far.

Thought the referee in the other semi had a nightmare tbh. Ball not out of play, penalties x 2 misssed. Oh dear.......

Jenas made a bit of a nob of himself tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mighty Newcastle United can seal their immediate return to the Premier League tonight with a win over Preston.

The mighty Newcastle United can seal their immediate return to the Premier League tonight with a win over Preston.

Only to be relegated at the end of next season due to Mike "short arms deep pockets" Ashley still holding the purse strings.

Only to be relegated at the end of next season due to Mike "short arms deep pockets" Ashley still holding the purse strings.

Rafa was basically given the keys to the city to convince him to stay, he spent around £50 million in the summer just to get us back up, some of the little clubs in the Premier League can only dream of our attendances and spending power.

Why is it that the NE teams always seem to be particularly carp? Newcastle: Sunderland: Middlesboro. Pah!

Howay the Toon!

We're still on for the title after last nights result too!

Come on Brentford let's give the Liliy Whites of Foolham a beating today!

Howay the Toon!

We're still on for the title after last nights result too!
Good luck! I hope they do it. With their glory days off flamboyant football they built a lot of goodwill with neutrals. Getting Rafa and getting him to stay on was brilliant. Down the road, it's a trifle saddening how Moyes has slid downwards ever since not winning anything at Everton, but, as far as I can tell from results, his teams, the media and his own words - he deserved it. Anyway, can't help look forward to seeing Newcastle playing Chelsea (my team) and Man U (for the nostalgia )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 2017 W222 S350d SWB AMG Line Premium Plus
* Ashford, Kent & Mons, Belgium
Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

^
Agreed. Newcastle belong in the premiership with their fantastic fan base. Rafa staying there this season was a real coup and hopefully he'll give them success back in the top division. They need to sign some big names to stay there though.

As for my club, two more wins should ensure the title goes back to Stamford Bridge.
Spurs have fought well, but their run in is far harder. If they do it, it will be deserved.

As a Liverpool fan I love Rafa. Just a class act of a man. He's staying poker faced on his future though, probably trying to get Mike Ashley to cough up

A good weekend for the Chelski boys with an excellent result at Neverton. Impressed by Totteringham's performance against ****nil but tbh they didn't have much opposition, although Osil allegedly kicked a door. Maybe he should have kicked the ball instead?

Not wishing to tempt fate but the blue boys do seem to have the easier run in. Would be good if West Ham did us a favour this week though.... here's hoping.

A good weekend for the Chelski boys with an excellent result at Neverton. Impressed by Totteringham's performance against ****nil but tbh they didn't have much opposition, although Osil allegedly kicked a door. Maybe he should have kicked the ball instead?

Not wishing to tempt fate but the blue boys do seem to have the easier run in. Would be good if West Ham did us a favour this week though.... here's hoping.

Neverton. I'm nicking that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom