The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
( Wo ) Man utd :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have to admit Brentford v Brighton was a borefest but Chelski v Manure Cracking game...10 Bobs time is up

Have to admit Brentford v Brighton was a borefest but Chelski v Manure Cracking game...10 Bobs time is up
You could be right, but who the hell do we get? What about God, with Jesus as his assistant? 🙄🙂

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the Wee Donkey!
My nerves are shredded! Man Utd got through, don't know how, but we're through that's all that counts. 🙏🙂

Utd extremely fortunate to be in the final. Coventry must be gutted.
City will batter them in the final if you go on form.
Chelsea the better team yesterday but couldn't take one of the many chances they had. City looked knackered which after playing 120mins against Madrid on Wednesday they had every right to be.
I was hoping to see Liverpool take the title as I like Klopp both as a manager and a man.
But its City's to lose now IMO
****nal will bottle it like they usually do.

That should start a few arguments;):D

Utd extremely fortunate to be in the final. Coventry must be gutted.
City will batter them in the final if you go on form.
Chelsea the better team yesterday but couldn't take one of the many chances they had. City looked knackered which after playing 120mins against Madrid on Wednesday they had every right to be.
I was hoping to see Liverpool take the title as I like Klopp both as a manager and a man.
But its City's to lose now IMO
****nal will bottle it like they usually do.

That should start a few arguments;):D
Agree with everything you've said. Apart from the Liverpool bit, god forbid. 🙂

So Pochettino is leaving Chelsea after one season and finishing 6th.
There is something inherently wrong at that club. An owner who wants to manage and buy players the coach doesn't want isn't a recipe for success.
I'm not surprised Pochettino left. Heaven knows who will take over. The names being bandied around are not inspiring.

Yep, a good end. Not many sides have beaten City .
But will it save Ten Hag from the bullet. I doubt it.
We'll see. Personally I'd give him another season. With the new "super duper" hierarchy in place and hopefully not an horrendous injury list like this season. One more season, see how he/we do, and if we are still poor, then it's goodnight Vienna I'm afraid.

We'll see. Personally I'd give him another season. With the new "super duper" hierarchy in place and hopefully not an horrendous injury list like this season. One more season, see how he/we do, and if we are still poor, then it's goodnight Vienna I'm afraid.
Alex Furgeson was nearly sacked after the first season in charge, the only thing that saved his job was winning the FA Cup Final and we know how it turned after that.

Alex Furgeson was nearly sacked after the first season in charge, the only thing that saved his job was winning the FA Cup Final and we know how it turned after that.
Oh, for a repeat of that! 🤞🙂👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom