The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK so here we go again. Us Leeds supporters jumping into another Championship battle with the unknown factor, well, will we get promoted...... still unknown.

God I hate foofball.

OK so here we go again. Us Leeds supporters jumping into another Championship battle with the unknown factor, well, will we get promoted...... still unknown.

God I hate foofball.

And Garry Monk

Sent from my iPhone 7plus, which is exactly the same as the iPhone 3/4/5/6. Using Crapatalk

And Garry Monk

Sent from my iPhone 7plus, which is exactly the same as the iPhone 3/4/5/6. Using Crapatalk

Nothing wrong with Monk, he's largely done a decent job for us.

Nothing wrong with Monk, he's largely done a decent job for us.

Buggered off under a cloud I was led to believe

Couldn't agree terms with Andrea Radrizzani so I understand.

Could be tough times ahead for Leeds I think.

Leeds did well today. Looked a promising team.

Well done to Sheffield United for beating my team Brentford on Saturday. Boy is the championship a great watch as opposed to the Premier League over paid showoffs

Wenger Out !!

Ho ho ho.....

What a shocking "performance" from ****nil. Even Thierry Henry was critical.

Good to see the Chelski boys winning again and keeping a clean sheet, although Everton didn't have a shot on target apparently.

Liking the look of the Man Utd squad this season. If I had to put money on any side winning the Premiership it would be them, much as I dislike them being a Chelsea supporter.

Liking the look of the Man Utd squad this season. If I had to put money on any side winning the Premiership it would be them, much as I dislike them being a Chelsea supporter.

It hurts to say it but I am inclined to agree :doh:

I'll not be surprised if the N.I. manager Michael O'Neill, starts getting some offers for club manangement positions.

Took N.I. to Euros, and now guaranteed 2nd place in their world cup group, behind Germany, and along with Germany have the best defensive record across all the groups, 2 goals conceded, both conceded to Germany.

N.I. with respect, don't have a great pool to pull from. But he's managed to get to the playoffs with 2 games to go.

Leeds are looking good so far.

Could well be their season.

One of my neighbours plays for them and speaking to him there seams to be a good rapport amongst them.

Man U v burton on sky tonight.

Great to get back to winning ways yesterday against West Ham, all the takeover talk has had a detrimental affect but hopefully that’s all in the past.

Also got to say; how good are City? Pep has got them playing such fantastic football that you’ve just got to sit back and applaud. Bit of a shame their run will end on Wednesday when they come up against the mighty Toon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom