The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Keep an eye on my team Brentford....Going Places....Outplayed WBA at their place...nicely situated in the playoffs...fingers crossed

Keep an eye on my team Brentford....Going Places....Outplayed WBA at their place...nicely situated in the playoffs...fingers crossed

The Championship is so open, as always apart from the leading 2, my team, Bristol City has lost their last three games but are still only 2 points off the playoffs, long way to go.

The Championship is so open, as always apart from the leading 2, my team, Bristol City has lost their last three games but are still only 2 points off the playoffs, long way to go.

It's alright for you lot, with teams at the top(ish)

Chelmsford City seem to be anchored in the National League Sth

^ Fully deserved. Best team this season by a mile.

Liverpool have won the league, no question, but please god, somebody beat them, just once, please!!

We are the m156 of football, never to be beaten ;0)

We soon forgot ****nal :D :D That team who used to play at Highbury

I know a fair few Liverpool fans and I’m glad for them, they play great football and, in Klopp, have a manager who I can see challenging for titles for the foreseeable future - I can certainly see the next ten years being City v Liverpool much like the Man U v Ar5enal of old.

SPX [QUOTE) I can certainly see the next ten years being City v Liverpool much like the Man U v Ar5enal of old.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately I have to agree,
but I'm hoping to be proved wrong. :rolleyes:

The mighty Bees might just get to the promised land this year...then there will be 3 competing for the title next season LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom