The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Watch for Wolves, they also have a good manager who has great potential if the backing is in place.

The Germans sure no there way about making cars and playing football.

The chavs got torn to shreds tonight :D:D happy days!!!

It's fantastic they slapped the scum at the weekend but got totally outclassed tonight. :D:D

That's why Chelsea are so far behind in the Premiership, showing the gulf between the good teams and the also ran.

That's why Chelsea are so far behind in the Premiership, showing the gulf between the good teams and the also ran.

Using your logic, that means there are only 3 good teams in the Premiership then?
Chelsea lie in 4th place with a new manager unable to strengthen the team until last month and using a lot of youth development players.
I'd say getting qualification for next years European Cup would be a great achievement all things considering.
Also looking down on Utd, Spurs, Ar$enal and Everton among others who would gladly swap places.

Last night, yep Bayern a class apart and worthy winners. Chelsea are as good as out of this years European cup.

Using your logic, that means there are only 3 good teams in the Premiership then?

Probably only 2 at the moment, Leicester are third, but no where near Man C and Liverpool. I do hope it will change next season with the likes of Man U and Ar$enal, but with Man C not playing European games, they should be fresher than the others so could, potentially, win the league easily.

****nals out of Europe got a right slap in the face tonight what a shame:D:D

Last edited:
Wow liverpool lost 3-0 did not expect that well done Watford they played very well ,someone once said football a funny old game today proved that

49 49 undefeated Up The Gunners:D:thumb::rock:

Should have beaten them on the Mersey. But got very very lucky that day did the scousers!!!!!

The start of a decline :dk:

I think this has been a long time coming. Liverpool have been a bit lucky of late and perhaps this is the kick up the @rse they need. They have a massive points cushion at the moment but stranger things have happened.... For the record I am an LFC fan.

Football season gets cancelled due to Coronavirus and the bin dippers still don’t win the league...please let this happen lol
(And West Ham don’t get relegated, win, win!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this from tomorrow:

I've been watching a few of the live reruns on the BBC (Scotland?) web site the past weekends, wife thinks I'm nuts as i was watching as if it really was live.

With all the $hit going on up here for Scottish football it's been a welcome retreat.

Looking forward to it? You must be a sadist or just not like England, we lost to the Germans on penalties......again :D :D

Forgot that part.:doh:

ahh well. I’ll give it another go nonetheless. Good excuse to have a beer and get Three Lions blasting out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom