The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As a neutral, deserved!

Lfc

Kings we are...........
The team have been excellent and deserve their success.
The fans however, have once again failed to reach the bar...

There were a few surprises in the premiership yesterday , Spurs beating ****nal , Villa beating palace , Bournemouth beating Leicester it all makes it very interesting at both ends of the table ,as Jimmy greaves once said it’s a funny old game . It certainly was yesterday :D

Last edited:
Well Deserved....Brentford are coming after you next season...fingers and toes crossed

You could be joining us ... we were promoted today after West Brom lost at Huddersfield. We now need a point from the last 2 games to go up as champions. Back after only 16 looooong years.

MOT

You could be joining us ... we were promoted today after West Brom lost at Huddersfield. We now need a point from the last 2 games to go up as champions. Back after only 16 looooong years.

MOT
Well done to Leeds...been a long time coming...we have never been to the promised land so fingers and toes crossed today at Stoke...but there are no easy games in the championship...Congrats to you..stay safe!

Well done to Leeds...been a long time coming...we have never been to the promised land so fingers and toes crossed today at Stoke...but there are no easy games in the championship...Congrats to you..stay safe!

Thanks - be great to see Brentford go up with us ... your 8 wins on the bounce gave me some sleepless nights! Good luck for this afternoon ... I can see a comfortable win for you.

May I ask all football lovers to sign this petition.
The Premier League is being run by a cartel Of a handful of top clubs to the detriment of the vast majority of football clubs. Whilst it does affect the team I support the fact that much needed investment in our City is being denied.
I get all the human rights stuff surrounding Saudi Arabia but it’s no worse that Qatar or China etc and the UK Government still sees fit to deal with them.
Thank you

May I ask all football lovers to sign this petition.
The Premier League is being run by a cartel Of a handful of top clubs to the detriment of the vast majority of football clubs. Whilst it does affect the team I support the fact that much needed investment in our City is being denied.
I get all the human rights stuff surrounding Saudi Arabia but it’s no worse that Qatar or China etc and the UK Government still sees fit to deal with them.
Thank you

Already signed and sent it around pal, it’s a disgrace the way the PL has handled it.

Already signed and sent it around pal, it’s a disgrace the way the PL has handled it.

Lee one of the most annoying facts is that the consortium had already held positive talks with Newcastle City Council about local investment projects. This is the thin end of the wedge for the other 80 odd league clubs

Roll out that Red carpet roll out that red carpet. Get in you Red and White Dynamite

:banana::banana:💪 14 times I say, up the Gunners.

Deserved the win Chelski never turned up.

Cheers

Chelsea fan

How time fly's it was a week ago today The GUNNERS lifted their 14th FA Cup.

Up The GUNNERS :banana::banana::rock:👏

But 16 years since winning the one that matters.......................the Premier league title;).

Sour grapes!!!

You lot never be as bigger club as The GUNNERS and you no it.

14 times I say . Oldest club competition and The GUNNERS have won it a record 14 times that's good enough for me :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::rock:

Sour grapes!!!

You lot never be as bigger club as The GUNNERS and you no it.

14 times I say . Oldest club competition and The GUNNERS have won it a record 14 times that's good enough for me :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::rock:

Do you even know which team I follow?

Do you even know which team I follow?

I assume your a Chav fan, once a chav always a chav :p

Up The GUNNERS 🥳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom