The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Talking of cheats, no one has mentioned Grealish or is it girlish, Sorry-my mistake , Dont punish me I will throw myself to the floor roughly.

Is it just me, or has the standard of decent football dropped right off this season in the Prem.

I think it's a good thing majority of fans are not aloud to attend the pile of shite being served up lol. 😂😂😂

Is it just me, or has the standard of decent football dropped right off this season in the Prem.

I think it's a good thing majority of fans are not aloud to attend the pile of shite being served up lol. 😂😂😂
It’s been in decline for a while. The only sporting league in the Workd were the main prize for the majority of teams is survival.
In the words of the great Brian Clough “ if you want entertainment go to the circus”

It’s been in decline for a while. The only sporting league in the Workd were the main prize for the majority of teams is survival.
In the words of the great Brian Clough “ if you want entertainment go to the circus”

It's always been a 3 down 3 up strategy, in general the standard of the football as been way off past seasons. The money this supposed best Leauge in the generates doesn't in any way prove its value. As it has been poor standard overall. And football has well evolved from when Mr Clough was a significant figure. For the better I might add. Parking the bus and just sitting in, seems to be a favoured tactic. This campaign.

I'm not sure the circus would be the answer nowadays, but with what's being dished up, many things are more entertaining!!!

Both my boys play this morning and it's brilliant watching there innocent little souls working hard trying there up most to enjoy and play with honest qualities!!!

I genuinely think ****nal can win the league next season the way they’re playing.

Arteta is still learning as a coach but I reckon with a few additions and Aubameyang firing they can pip Millwall to the Championship title.

One of my lads is a Man U fan as he was born in Man.

Last night I asked him about City game and he said he would not watch as it would be boring, he was not wrong.

Ars. seem to be going backwards.

Perhaps it's the fans missing that has them all mis-firing.

I saw this headline while scanning today's papers online & thought, 'that's refreshing'. Then I looked closer & saw it was actually a driving ban.

It’s a shame, so much talent but an unprofessional d***head.

After last nights abysmal performance (more quality defending, especially from Zouma), Frank will do well to take my Chelski to a top four finish.

My money is on spurs to give the scousers a run for their money - COYS!!!

a few big games tonight

LFC Kings we are -

Jose parked 12 men behind the bus for 93 minutes, still not enough and was literally in tears post match HAHAHA

1608158987953.png

Yep, thats the Jose way. Spurs have lost some spark going forward in recent games and Harry wasn’t on it last night.

that first goal was a wicked deflection but a deserved win.

LFC Kings we are -

Jose parked 12 men behind the bus for 93 minutes, still not enough and was literally in tears post match HAHAHA

View attachment 106194

What a sour horrible style of football this guy installs in his team's 👎

What a sour horrible style of football this guy installs in his team's 👎
You could say that about the ****nal manager and the horrible style of football ****nal play :wallbash:

You could say that about the ****nal manager and the horrible style of football ****nal play :wallbash:

he doesn't park the bus like that sour disrespectful ****. Your welcome to him 😂😂

Yep, thats the Jose way. Spurs have lost some spark going forward in recent games and Harry wasn’t on it last night.

that first goal was a wicked deflection but a deserved win.
I sadly feel that a few managers..... Mentioning no names, but a few managers worry more about losing than they do winning. If we siit back and defend, we allow the opposition to attack. Relying on the counter attack is not a strategy I want from Spurs.

Five up front, three midfield and two defenders :) :) They were the days :)

****nal lose again , I think they might be looking for a new manager sometime after Christmas. And the new manager will have to keep ****nal in the premiership

Lfc

0 7

Kings we are..........

Tad upset we should have scored 9.

Sorry to say for all you Spurs supporters but Spurs were awful today ... all started with a terrible challenge edge of the box by Aurier what was he thinking madness

Arteta will get time and rightly so. A lot of mediocre players at The Gunners. I think once "if" he gets money to spend and can bring in a few more of his own players then we will see Arteta's Ar/senal.

The truth be known it's the owners that need exiting not the Manager. I didn't expect Us to be competing batbthe top of the Leauge this year. But I will say I was expecting more than where we are. I do think we can turn it around. It's a strange Leauge by all accounts this year.

And it's good to see the Spuds little spell at the top come crushing down lol. Without 2 or 3 up top they are a very average team indeed.

It would be great if The Gunners could finish above them 😀. As it's been our worst Leauge start for 46 years.

Up The Gunners ❤️

****nal were excellent today and Chelsea were the complete opposite... total domination from ****nal a bad day at the office for Chelsea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom