The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
City thumped chelski today. 250mil franky boy has spent hasn't he. Will the Russian Trillionaire give him another 100mil to buy some more players 🤦.

City creeping up the league now, as are The Gunners, playing some fantastic football may I add.

The young players really wearing the red and white shirt with pride and quality. Got to hand it to the ****/nal academy they do bring through some amazing talent. Long may it continue.

Hoping the Super Bees can give Spurs a decent game tomorrow

You could actually do them tomorrow, you play some decent football and the right way. Not like Mr Sour and his park the bus stale bunch. And I hope you do them also.

City thumped chelski today. 250mil franky boy has spent hasn't he. Will the Russian Trillionaire give him another 100mil to buy some more players 🤦.

City creeping up the league now, as are The Gunners, playing some fantastic football may I add.

The young players really wearing the red and white shirt with pride and quality. Got to hand it to the ****/nal academy they do bring through some amazing talent. Long may it continue.
That’s usually because young players are hungry to play, whereas some senior players (often on new contracts) don’t give a toss.

shame about scousers last night 👍😁

That’s usually because young players are hungry to play, whereas some senior players (often on new contracts) don’t give a toss.

shame about scousers last night 👍😁

Excuses excuses, let's see the Trillionaire spend another 500 mil on players. 😆😆👍

Or Franky boy could get the bullet 🙈🙈.

On another note, come on Brentford, let justice prevale with a team that plays positive football win tonight 💪💪👍

Excuses excuses, let's see the Trillionaire spend another 500 mil on players. 😆😆👍

Or Franky boy could get the bullet 🙈🙈.

On another note, come on Brentford, let justice prevale with a team that plays positive football win tonight 💪💪👍

The bullet is was then 🤣🤣🤣 🚀💥

At last, Frank was too inexperienced to be given the job in the first place. His sacking is no surprise.

Chelski’s spending is not unique and is a strategy that has worked for Roman. Still, now we’ve won everything, I’d like to see some stability.

At least the PL title challenge is looking great, and we should be in for a good run in - I’m not a fan of manu at all, but hats off to Ole.

At last, Frank was too inexperienced to be given the job in the first place. His sacking is no surprise.

Chelski’s spending is not unique and is a strategy that has worked for Roman. Still, now we’ve won everything, I’d like to see some stability.

At least the PL title challenge is looking great, and we should be in for a good run in - I’m not a fan of manu at all, but hats off to Ole.
I partly disagree. He had a good first season finishing 4th and brought a good few academy players into the first team but these kids aren't going to learn the game in a few matches. I thought his summer buys were good, they are also young and need to learn. Losing 3 or 4 on the bounce will affect a young players confidence but it's how they learn to deal with it that improves them.
I think a bit more patience by the Russian was needed in Lampards case. The great Sir Bobby Robson once said losing was just as big a part of winning in the game and you need to learn how to do both.

I agree, however.....

Frank doesn’t have a good record with organising his defence, he had the same issue at Derby.

He never established a spine to his team. I think Werner has great ability, but how many times did he rotate his strikers? That does nothing for their confidence. Rashford isn’t a prolific goal scorer but seems to start every game at manu.

I agree, however.....

Frank doesn’t have a good record with organising his defence, he had the same issue at Derby.

He never established a spine to his team. I think Werner has great ability, but how many times did he rotate his strikers? That does nothing for their confidence. Rashford isn’t a prolific goal scorer but seems to start every game at manu.
Not just Lampard but they’ve never replaced Terry and Carvahlo

Park the bus at home mob Vs play decent football mob. Football prevales, what a boring team they have become under this sour, outdated, horrible tactics, slime ball. There a great match.

To think they got rid of a manager who will become a winner, winning a trophy already at PSG, to this has been. Lol 🤣😆😆. Its like a good wine, it's getting better all the time.

The world has gone mad. Or at least the football world.

£123m a season!!!

The world has gone mad. Or at least the football world.

£123m a season!!!
Yes but he is the best in the world at his job. I bet Jeff bezzos laughs behind his hands at messi's pathetic pay packet.

Lots of talk around players being abused on social media at the moment. I’ve never understood why the managers and clubs don’t ban players from going on there? 🤷‍♂️

Anymore happy Hammers blowing bubbles after that 2-1 win over Spurs .:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom