The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It seems Ole whatsisname is now blaming the fans demonstrating against the club’s owners for the team’s poor performance. Quote “I didn’t want to use it as an excuse....but it’s surely the reason behind the performance”.

I would have thought that the fans showing their loyalty to the club and its heritage would spur (sorry) the players to ‘show them’.

Will he's ankles hold out, that's the question 🙄

The levels will lift also when he leaves little tottonham. To join a winning mentality club, will he cut it!!!🤷

Last edited:
Well Spurs top north London team lol gooners the only trouble with that they help the Chelsea S**m to champions league ahh well you can’t win them all Well done West Ham great this season 👍

Well Spurs top north London team lol gooners the only trouble with that they help the Chelsea S**m to champions league ahh well you can’t win them all Well done West Ham great this season 👍

Your welcome to 7th spot btw.

Happy Thursday nights in the conference Leauge 😂😂😂😂. I'm actually delighted you mob finished above A R S E N A L.

Your welcome to them long trips on a Thursday night. Then away at Burnley on a Sunday 😂😂👍🏻

Your welcome to 8th spot lol 😂 😂😂😂😂thanks 👍 have another go next season lol

Your welcome to 8th spot lol 😂 😂😂😂😂thanks 👍 have another go next season lol

If it has made your season to finish above AR S E N A L and get that conference Leauge then you are welcome to it. If it was the champs Leauge or even the Europa League I would understand. But the conference Leauge 😂😂, it's about your mobs level. And will your star man be off 🤦😂😂. Will he want to play in the "conference" Leauge 🤷. Thursday nights at shite Hart lane will be rocking 😂😂😂😂😂🥴🥴🥴🥴 .£60.00 a pop all the best 👍🏻👍🏻😂

Will your mob bring out a Chaz and Dave song for finishing 7th 😂😂😂 rol

Just shows you what you know id**t it’s not white hart lane or even shite hart lane anymore,your mob have not even got a level lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍

Didn't West Ham do well!

Those guys look like they are actually having fun, not just showing up for work.

I have to thank Spurs for that, we (Chelski) were absolute sh*te on the day. We’ve got no hope in the CL final.

Top diving from Vardy for his second pen, and VAR didn’t pick that up 🤷‍♂️

The chav fans are keeping a very low profile lol. Scraping in the champs Leauge.

250 mil spend scraping the barrel, I hope the real City turn up on Saturday 😁😁👍🏻

Fair play to Villarreal, done a job on A R S E N A L, and on Man U last night. 🏆

But would you pay to watch that style of play?

Are you suggesting Villarreal play a negative style of football. If so, Man U aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

I have to admit, my own team, A R S E N A L, play different stuff week to week. Very frustrating my team to watch. But you know what. Playing the most attractive football doesn't always win you trophies that's what I have come to accept over the years.

So I would pay to watch winning trophies, yes I would 👍🏻.

Come on Brentford less than 48 hours to go now....Getting nervous.....Fingers and toes crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom