The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeap, you got ruffed up yesterday at Burnley lol. Welcome to the prem Little Brentford.

It seems Tottnum are getting " batterd everywhere they go, everywhere they go 😂😂😂😂

Who gets the bullet first?
Ole or Nuno?

My money is on Nuno. Spurs are playing some awful football and Spurs aren't known for holding onto a manager when the club is struggling.

Brentford's bubble has burst, but they play good football and I hope they stay up.
Who will join Norwich and Newcastle in the Championship next season?

Who gets the bullet first?
Ole or Nuno?

My money is on Nuno. Spurs are playing some awful football and Spurs aren't known for holding onto a manager when the club is struggling.

Brentford's bubble has burst, but they play good football and I hope they stay up.
I’d go for nuno as well, however a spanking from city might change that for Ole!

Both stay, and give us all some joyous fun week in, week out, with how shockingly bad they can be lol. Up THE A R S E 😉

" Come on baby let the good times roll"

Spurs manager has been sacked after 5 months , next Levy has to go ,feel sorry for Nuno

In that case, what are you waiting for 😁😁👍🏻

Book them Dano 👍🏻

Spurs manager has been sacked after 5 months , next Levy has to go ,feel sorry for Nuno

Disgrace that is. Them players have thrown that man under the bus. No manager with any credentials shouldn't work under that Levy. I suppose who ever gets the job, tottnum will be title contenders once again. The team that have won sweet .u.k all for years get so much credit. For exactly what. Haven't even played decent football since the Argentine man they sacked.

Sorry but a circus is run better!!

I don’t know about up the A R S E but I think you talk a load of crap out of your A***E lol

Ha ha the title contenders 3 games in lol. Circus of a club. Always we be. When you actually going to win a trophy?

When was the last time you had " one of your own manager's"

Up The A R S E N A L. 😁. All very sour down the little club Lane 🥳

Opps I think I hit a nerve sorry , grow up grow a pair of balls ⚽⚽️ And support a decent team up the blues and I don’t mean spurs lol

Opps I think I hit a nerve sorry , grow up grow a pair of balls ⚽⚽️ And support a decent team up the blues and I don’t mean spurs lol

Oooh spursy spursy spursy 🥳😂.

Ooooh a r s ey a r s ey a r s e y 🥳🥳

As a life long Norwich supporter I will have you know that we prefer being in the championship and get relegated every other season in order to qualify for the parachute payments. :dk:

Another terrible performance from spurs first half showed a bit of promise second half same old spurs terrible , they just switch off ,no fight don’t close down when they don’t have the ball invite pressure. But a win is a win no matter how it comes about
Conte has a big job on his hands, but a quality coach who will get better players in the transfer market
At inflated prices , hopefully Levy won’t stand in his way ,when selecting players . Sell Kane for 80/100 million and buy quality quality quality

Looks like a two horse race now. Chelski have real problems, the bad run is more than a blip 😫 too many overpaid average players and don’t mention our £100m striker. Tuchel is under pressure now.

Looks like a two horse race now. Chelski have real problems, the bad run is more than a blip 😫 too many overpaid average players and don’t mention our £100m striker. Tuchel is under pressure now.
Far too early to call it a two horse race. Not half way through yet. You're only four points off City and we (Liverpool) will lose Salah and Mane to the stupid AFCON.

Not so sure. Our form has fallen off a cliff. 3 wins in 7 and they weren’t all deserved. One of the best defences in Europe now regularly leaking goals. And can’t score at the other end. When was the last time Lakaku scored? Injuries to crucial players. Every game has been excruciating to watch recently - I’m glad i missed last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom