The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Considering this guy was brought back to life on the field in the Euros not that long ago, would any Premiership club be totally happy signing Christian Eriksen knowing what could happen again? Seems Brentford are interested.

Shame for Brentford who unsurprisingly lost to Man City this evening, but they are slowly slipping into the relegation zone. But they are fortunate in having to play most of their relegation rivals Burnley, Newcastle, Norwich and Watford.
After such a promising start too.

Shame for Brentford who unsurprisingly lost to Man City this evening, but they are slowly slipping into the relegation zone. But they are fortunate in having to play most of their relegation rivals Burnley, Newcastle, Norwich and Watford.
After such a promising start too.
Its a long hard season...great to see the Super Bees in the Prem...doing it the right way...not buying their way....like Newcastle....with dirty money....we have the lowest budget buy far and are punching well above our weight....I hope we survive....but its going to be very close...Erikson may just keep us up....
West Hams New Song....I'm forever kicking Tiddles....Tiddles in the Air

Its a long hard season...great to see the Super Bees in the Prem...doing it the right way...not buying their way....like Newcastle....with dirty money....we have the lowest budget buy far and are punching well above our weight....I hope we survive....but its going to be very close...Erikson may just keep us up....
West Hams New Song....I'm forever kicking Tiddles....Tiddles in the Air
No dirtier than any other money in football

LFC - Class
Very impressed with Liverpool tonight and it looks like they’ve recruited well again with new signing Diaz. I think he’s gonna be a great signing and will fit in nicely to the way Liverpool play. They’re not short of options up top that’s for sure.

Where do you think the TV money given to each club comes from, Qatar for example. Unless Saint Delia refuses it
I have some sympathy with Newcastle fans desperately trying to justify money from a genocidal dictatorship but it really is a stretch to suggest that all football clubs are the same because some of the TV rights money comes from Qatar.
It is not up to football fans to police who buys their clubs and where the money comes from but they also shouldn't delude themselves about what the reality is. In my opinion of course.

I have some sympathy with Newcastle fans desperately trying to justify money from a genocidal dictatorship but it really is a stretch to suggest that all football clubs are the same because some of the TV rights money comes from Qatar.
It is not up to football fans to police who buys their clubs and where the money comes from but they also shouldn't delude themselves about what the reality is. In my opinion of course.
Not my suggestion so please don’t twist my words. Russia, China, Middle East and African countries all contribute to English football finances and the money is spread around through tv rights and transfer fees, to think otherwise is delusional

Not my suggestion so please don’t twist my words. Russia, China, Middle East and African countries all contribute to English football finances and the money is spread around through tv rights and transfer fees, to think otherwise is delusional

Whatever helps the toon sleep at night.

Really? So a dodgy shellsuit salesman or genocidal madmen. Yet more reasons to be glad not to be a Newcastle supporter.
I’d better end this as I have a great advantage over you in as much as I know what I’m talking about as opposed to your reading of the Southern press

I’d better end this as I have a great advantage over you in as much as I know what I’m talking about as opposed to your reading of the Southern press
Ah yes only residents of the North East are privy to the genocide (or not) in Yemen. You must feel very well informed if not a little smug that the rest of the world is so ill informed.

If every western goverment have openly diplomatic relations and trade deals with the Saudis(last time i checked it wasn't a Pariah state) , i can't see why Newcastle Utd can't

LFC Kings............

Man who lololololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom