The future of social networking ? ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

verytalldave

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200K Cubanite
Just about sums up my feelings on this subject.......

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 152
Is the music getting too loud and the meat a bit chewy too?
Dont worry they still sell ovaltine if you need a bedtime aperitif, and did you know you don't need to use blackout curtains anymore!
:thumb:

I have to agree, I love Youtube and Flickr, but im slowly starting to ease myself away from Facebook, its just become pointless and very annoyin unless im trying to find out about reunions. I cant stand the way when you go out for a drink all you hear is people banging on about Facebook and all doing stupid poses for photos to put on Facebook as soon as they get home to prove they had a good night out. What ever happened to going out meeting people and chatting about normal stuff. Sorry rant over :D :p

I have to agree, I love Youtube and Flickr, but im slowly starting to ease myself away from Facebook, its just become pointless and very annoyin unless im trying to find out about reunions. I cant stand the way when you go out for a drink all you hear is people banging on about Facebook and all doing stupid poses for photos to put on Facebook as soon as they get home to prove they had a good night out. What ever happened to going out meeting people and chatting about normal stuff. Sorry rant over :D :p

Whatever happened to just ringing people with that small plastic thing that used to be called a phone? "Alright mate, how are you? Had a cracking night last Friday - guess who I saw?" "Oh, you know already, saw it on the internet, :( , bye then "

Whatever happened to just ringing people with that small plastic thing that used to be called a phone? "Alright mate, how are you? Had a cracking night last Friday - guess who I saw?" "Oh, you know already, saw it on the internet, :( , bye then "

I certainly prefer that way and unfortunately i have the phone bill to prove :doh: I use youtube to look for music videos, old adverts, and cars (dont have an actual account). Flickr i use to get feed back on my photography and soon to hopefully promote some graphics work and Facebook i just use as an email account to keep intouch with old friends from Manchester and friends from university but all the nonsense and people who are addicted to it just dose my head in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom