The gospel of the colour is spreading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
pammy said:
you already have done :devil: not saying a perm what though :p :devil:

and no I didn't choose silver to save time on cleaning - although it helps :D I actually quite like washing my car - an added bonus of it being ickle :D

SHINY METALIC SILVER is the best (PAINT CODE 744) - at least we dont have to worry or cry about SWIRL marks on our paintwork... hee heee :D

If you like cleaning the car, can you clean my ickle car for me at the gtg. I can't have a perm cos its been windy down here and its blown a big patch of hair off, right in the middle....... now hold on, calm down, no sarky comments......... even my 11 year old calls me baldy, no respect some people.

Pietre said:
And have you noticed how most hairdriers are silver.

aha that explains a lot - they made them that colour to match the hairdresser's cars (or was it the other way around? :D)

Andy

andy_k said:
aha that explains a lot - they made them that colour to match the hairdresser's cars (or was it the other way around? :D)

Andy

Hee Hee - the "Silver" Arrows were silver (and they certainly were not hair dressers car's or driven by any hair dresser's... and SILVER is also the traditonal AMG colouy - you don't see too many hair dressers out in AMG@s now do u.. ;) - Just like RED is the tradional Ferrari colour...

Flash

Stop Press

Autocar 21st September
WHITE is the new silver.

PJH said:
Autocar 21st September
WHITE is the new silver.

Saw one of those new Bentley Coupe things on the M40 yesterday .... LHD, in .... White!

White must be the new silver for what that must have cost !!

S.

Ever wish you'd kept your mouth shut?

All I was doing was pointing out the fact that there are other people on other respectable forums, needless to say with decent taste, who cannot understand the lack of imagination of those with dirty chrome / shiney primer.

grabshiscoatandrunslikehell

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom