The Grand Tour - will you be watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I watched it last night and I loved it! Pretty much the same format as top gear but the chemistry between Clarkson, May and Hammond is what makes it. I haven't got an Amazon prime account but I found an amazing site which streams the episodes.

Regards
H

Hi Gents,

I have got another link that works wonders and I just watch the Grand Tour with no trouble. They are the best presenting car show (makes Top Gear look a bit s***t).
REMOVED

Thanks for sharing.

The opening first few minutes were excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing.

The opening first few minutes were excellent.

You are welcome. The first 4 minutes were extremely watchable and I really like the scene when Hammonds and May stand by Clarkson side by side like best friends do no matter what you go through in life. I thought this was brilliant and of course them driving on the desert like mad max reminds us how deep we all appreciate cars and how we cannot live without them (well that was my perception)... They definitely pulled it off beautifully and made the show far more interesting. I was also so excited that they were able to bring the 'holy trinity' cars and finish off what they promised they would do reviewing the P1 Mc Laren (my preferred car of the 3), la Ferrari and 918 Porsche - and finally do a drag race which one is the fastest. Just simply brilliant. Oh and of course the ebolaracing track - this is so cool. I was glad it lasted more than an hour as it was just a pleasure watching the whole show. Cannot wait to see the next one and the one after this...

Watched it last night and again, the first few minutes of it today.

The show was naughtier and ruder than TG and so refreshing to watch than the PC laden BBC

Roll on the next episodes

Watched it...enjoyable hour, i liked the VW / Porsche MPG joke:D

But, why review the same cars P1 /918 / La Ferrari as they did in there last 2015 TG season???? I know they did not conduct back to back track speed tests due to several issues with Ferrari / McClaren at the time, but just covering old ground imho, look forward to the rest of the series...

Top Gear, ferrari laferrari, porsche 918, mclaren p1 - Video Dailymotion

I wonder if they called it The Grand Tour so that the initials of these three words could mean "Top Gear Two"!

I wonder if they called it The Grand Tour so that the initials of these three words could mean "Top Gear Two"!

That is the whole point why they did call the grand tour to annoy BBC lawyers... so clever I have to say.

If anyone hasn't been able to see it yet...

REMOVED

I watched it last night and I loved it! Pretty much the same format as top gear but the chemistry between Clarkson, May and Hammond is what makes it. I haven't got an Amazon prime account but I found an amazing site which streams the episodes.

Regards
H

Is it a secret then :D

There's a link above. Although it's littered with ads and the quality is mush.

I found a rubbish copy of The Grand Tour on YouTube that appeared in a small window. Abandoned after a few mins.

If you subscribe for an Amazon Prime trial membership you can watch it there. Don't forget to cancel the trial membership if you don't want to be charged ;-)

Regarding The GT, I loved Clarkson's inclusion of the soundtrack 'BBC has not renewed his contract...end of the road for him' etc, as a little tongue out to them and their intolerant PC culture...and then him leaving rainy, grey, gloomy London and then him arriving in hot, sunny blue-skied California to the lyrics 'I can see clearly now the (BBC PC?) rain has gone...'...LOL :D

Then the desert driving scene and introduction on stage was fun. However, in general I found the show a little dull, boring repetition of man falling from plane, man bitten by snake etc...yawn. The 'educating the yanks about car component names' was a bit laboured too.

However, the three car comparison etc was fun and hopefully the show will go from strength to strength as it finds its feet...

Eat your heart out 'New Top Gear' ;)

Last edited:
Removed

If you subscribe for an Amazon Prime trial membership you can watch it there. Don't forget to cancel the trial membership if you don't want to be charged ;-)

;)

This free trail, if I join up, and put in a future date on my DD to cancel the same day, will that be ok and allow me the 30 days fre, anyone? I read up and you have to cancel the on the Amazon site as well.

Thanks

Ah yes. That 'intolerant PC culture' that fired him for ASSAULTING a workmate.

He's a ****.

Ah yes. That 'intolerant PC culture' that fired him for ASSAULTING a workmate.

Well it is an intolerant PC culture if it finds no way to reconcile or forgive.

The thing that gets me about the PC brigade is that it is quite selective in how at chooses some targets and not others - and the excesses it will apply against some and not others.

Nobody is excusing Clarkson. And I think James may also used a variation of **** to describe him.

But a principal aspect of our society is that we reconcile, forgive, cope - and move on.

The PC bigot brigade tend to miss this fundamental and prefer the non-compromise approach of a lynch mob.

********. Trust me there are plenty of people at work I'd happilyvpunch but I've managed to restrain myself for the last 30 tears.

If I did smack someone however, I would rightly expect to be sacked and not be able to work there again.

Well they did fire him, sacked the golden goose and everyone (apart from the BBC) is better off from it.

I now have one more Car TV program so the pain was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom