The Grand Tour - will you be watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now we are 4 episodes in what is the verdict?

Mediocre start, and gone down hill since. I'll watch what will probably be the last episode for me later tonight.

Now we are 4 episodes in what is the verdict?

(1) An alleged £4.5 million per epsiode doesn't appear to be getting them that much.

(2) I prefer the new track

(3) Ummmmmmmmmm. Two episodes in Whitby? ..... see (1)

(4) Amazon list it under 'comedy'.

(5) I can't see them doing a review of a more ordinary car or something like a group comparison again.

(6) Already bored by 'the American'.

Is it bad TV .... no. But they've been saved by Chris Evans. They should thank him. If TG had rebooted successfully they would look really stale. Instead the BBC blew it and they're the only game in town at the moment.

I think they are going to struggle by the time they get towards the end of this series simply because sustaining enough material for 12 episodes will be harder than the old TG blocks of 6 to 8.

I was bored by tonight's episode.

Because they are on the road I thought they would be visiting interesting places in the car world. In the USA they go to Detroit etc etc and made more of a thing about that particular city.

It's got slightly boring but I'm enjoying the 4K content, and think it may have won Amazon a subscription from myself

Not for the grand tour though, mainly for Vikings. It's brilliant! Unless I finish all series before my trial is up of course :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom