The Great 2011 124 free parts giveaway!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Timster

Car
Currently Merc' Less.
Hi All.

My time as a 124 owner has come to an end, however, I have a shed full of spare parts from the 2 S124's I've stripped down.

I don't have the time to list them on Ebay so I'm giving them all away, you just need to pick up yourself, or cover the postage costs.

If you're looking for something, please ask - i've not listed everything here by any means, however here's some of the bits:

• 2x front wiper motor complete assembly
  • 2 x rear wiper motor assembly
  • Self closing boot mechanism
  • Dashboard Display (Speedo, Rev meter etc)
  • Lights glass front and rear
  • interior fan vents
  • Dash speakers
  • Screen Was Bottle

As I say - if you're looking for something please ask.

Items all located just south of Edinburgh

Cheers.

Tim

Roof bars for the estate model
Wing Mirrors
Rear View Mirror
Jacks
Interior Controls and wood panel

Last edited:
Roof bars for the estate model
Wing Mirrors
Rear View Mirror
Jacks
Interior Controls and wood panel

Hi Timster,

I would be interested in the roof bars if still available, also looking for clear front indicators if you have them.

I will cover the postage costs

Thank you

Is this a 24 valve engine? If so I would like the heat exchanger and if a saloon the rear bumper for a rebuild I am conducting.

Hi There.

THe bars are yours: please get in touch with address etc and I'll work out postage costs.

TIm

I would be very pleased to take the self closing bootlock mechanism off your hands if you still have it. Happy to pay postage costs. Also central cubby hole roll top thing from between front seats if you have one.

Many thanks

Tom

I would be very pleased to take the self closing bootlock mechanism off your hands if you still have it. Happy to pay postage costs. Also central cubby hole roll top thing from between front seats if you have one.

Many thanks

Tom

Hi.

The boot mech is yours - I can't guarantee whether or not it's working though. Can you get in touch with postage details or do you want to come and collect.

I don't have a roll cubby hole thing, but my friend does and is breaking his 124 250TD (Left Hooker) Make me an offer for it and I'll ask him for you. My stuff is for free - his isn't!

Cheers.

Tim

need from bumper, glass for frontlight passenger side facelift if u have it, indicator stalk, leather steering.

The world Love's a bargain! Looking for a front bumper and insert, radiator grill, tailgate handle, luggage cover if grey and front centre armrest, again if grey, front wings minus the tin worm...and if a 220, a radiator. Thanks for the generous offer, sorry your leaving the ranks of W124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom