The great MB car mat scam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i have a full set of C class w203 mats for sale on ebay very cheap they are brand new dealer part and are i think graphite black? check out they are currently at £19.99 make an offer and take them

they should fit in a w202 I guess?

What sort of money are the Brabus matts, are they only available in black?

C Class mats

undefined
kcal said:
i have a full set of C class w203 mats for sale on ebay very cheap they are brand new dealer part and are i think graphite black? check out they are currently at £19.99 make an offer and take them

I take it the mats are the carpet type ?

Does £ 25 quid sound ok including postage

Regards

Gunny

let me know how to pay

Last edited:
If you need mats contact Mercman (see classified section) you may have to wait until they get some in but they turn up in the end. Cost £20 for a W211 set and these are the real thing with the MB code numbers on.

I got one set of Pebble Biege (Sand) and they had been sitting on a dealer shelf and looked really messy. I just ran the Dyson over them and they came up like new. These are used for weddings and MB Club GTGs :D

I did buy a transmission tunnel mat from MB (cost as much as the full mat set from Mercman!) worth every penny with kids climbing around in the back of the car.

Hi

Anyone know if you can get a mat for the kids in the rear facing seats of a 210

mrfiepro said:
Shude,

Got the part number for the AMG mats for a w210.

If you do have it, anyone want to buy a set of nearly new w210 mats in Anthracite valour about two weeks old ( so only 50% worn out LOL ).

How much for the Anthracite mats, must be cheap if they are nearly worn out :rolleyes: I could do with the darler colour for winter use as mine are beige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom