The Hamster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jeffwebb

Car
E55 AMG + Suzuki Burgman 400
Wasn't it nice to see the Hamster on Jonathon Ross, seemingly none the worse for wear. Hope for all petrol heads.
Seasons greetings to all on that positive note.
:bannana::bannana:

A little unsteady on his legs but not so bad, I wonder if he has a no driving yet policy on his insurance, probably worse having Clarkson drive you around.

gary

Interview was down to Ross' usual standard - pants - but good RH.

:rolleyes:

gary350 said:
A little unsteady on his legs but not so bad, I wonder if he has a no driving yet policy on his insurance, probably worse having Clarkson drive you around.

gary

I thought he was somewhat covering up.

Great to see him, don't get me wrong, but I suspect the makeup department have worked wonders (in reality I expect him to have aged about 10 years) and the steady appoach to the sofa and his statement he is fully recovered doesn't really ring true.

He seemed happier to speak about his brain damage and how that has been affecting him but claims he is physically unharmed now.

If he said I am a little unsteady due to a side affect of the brain perhpas while it relearns, but I am as physically fit and strong as before I would have thought ok and moved on. But when someone appears to try and pull the wool over my eyes I always wonder...

Hi

Maybe he is milking it until he gets his claim sorted!!

Joking aside it was great to see him back on telly:bannana: .

230K said:
Hi

Maybe he is milking it until he gets his claim sorted!!

Actually a very valid point.

I wonder what he will get in compo, especially as it was probably his fault.:rolleyes:

I thought he looked fine.

If he's allowed to drive on the road now he must be pretty well recovered, surely.

andy_k said:
I doubt that there will be a claim.....experimental car, experimental tyres, private land etc etc etc.

Andy

........and working for the BBC!!:D :D

I thought he looked rather well and much younger - must be all that beauty sleep he's been getting recently....

Can you imagine the telephone conversation when his car insurance comes up for renewal:

"Please give details of any accidents you have had in the last five years"

"Well, er, there was one...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom