The Hearse Goes Urban

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
I just thought it was a nice pic to share.......:cool:
IMG_0551.jpg

Looks like anywhere in Birmingham to be honest

Cheek - I specially selected one of the better parts.

I was raiding the red bin for carpet tiles :D.

He. I asked, then took a few out of a skip at work recently. I was told I could have had as many as I wanted, there were literally hundreds, or maybe even more.

Thinking about it, I should've had enough to carpet the whole house....Err, no...I mean the garage...

He. I asked, then took a few out of a skip at work recently. I was told I could have had as many as I wanted, there were literally hundreds, or maybe even more.

Thinking about it, I should've had enough to carpet the whole house....Err, no...I mean the garage...
Who carpets their garage?

Years ago I was offered some freebie carpet tiles from a first floor office, some of which (under the desk areas) were like new. It was nighttime and I threw them out of the window one-by-one. When outside I stacked them in piles of 10-12 and tried to pick them up. :doh:

..balanced out by having an impeccably clean Brabus hearse rather than some tin can rattle bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom