The Holy Grail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lotusmark2

MB Enthusiast
Car
Fiat 500, Mercedes B200
I think I have found the Holy Grail, something as mythical as perpetual motion!!!!!

An American with good taste!
Taken two days ago while I was on business in Pittsburgh.

SLR.JPG

Although I have overtaken an Enzo, I still havent seen an SLR in the flesh :(

Any front pictures?

I think the Holy Grail has to be a 722 version!

Yes.

He must have been a foreigner holidaying in the US.

I've seen a few SLRs on the road (used to live near where they were built). Who will be the first to spot a convertible one? :D

I once spotted an SLR outside of my local curry house. He was picking up a takeaway! (I was in the chinese at the time)

Have a picture somewhere

Loved the gullwing doors.

Ian

I would still be stood drooling:eek: :eek:

Used to see one belonging to an ex ****nal player near Hampstead Heath [we were working on the house next door to his].

It was often delivered and collected on a small lorry - as if he had it kept away from home. Either that or it was so unreliable it needed a service every few weeks!

Last edited:
he must have been parking it overnight in a secure lot.
Then delivered to him in the morning. Was it vava voom by any chance?
I know freddie had an M3.
Start another thread
Footy cars and owners

he must have been parking it overnight in a secure lot.
Then delivered to him in the morning. Was it vava voom by any chance?
I know freddie had an M3.
Start another thread
Footy cars and owners
He had a secure underground garage [with Lincoln Navigator and DB9 + wife's SLK under the house]. I suppose it was full....

probably prince naseem! or cant he afford one anymore?
Didn't he smash it up quite severely, a fatal accident which caused him to be jailed?

Didn't he smash it up quite severely, a fatal accident which caused him to be jailed?

Not a fatal accdent - but a very serious one where he [Nas]did a runner trying to blame someone else. The poor guy he hit was in a right mess and faces years of pain and suffering and ongoing surgery. Nas was sent to prison for the offence.

Spotted this one parked in the Multi behind hull mags courts couple of years ago, needless to say I was parked there for the obvious reason....

slr.jpg

I saw one being washed by the polish (the people, not the creamy stuff in a tin) in a hand car wash.... I wouldn't let them touch MY car..have I spelt that right?

The spelling of 'MY' is perfect :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom