The homeless men building their own homes from shipping contaoners.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Paul was homeless for 17 years.
The number of people sleeping rough has risen for six years in a row in England.
And until six months ago, Paul was among them.
Then he met Jasper Thompson, the founder of Help Bristol's Homeless.
Since then, together with several other homeless men, they've been converting shipping containers into new homes for the homeless.
And they have big dreams to develop the idea further.

:thumb::thumb:

LINK.

The homeless men building their homes from shipping containers - BBC News

Or we could just start building proper social housing again and stop selling it off on the cheap to buy votes.

Then people like Paul wouldn't have to live in conditions more usually associated with a South American shanty town.

Or we could just start building proper social housing again and stop selling it off on the cheap to buy votes.

Then people like Paul wouldn't have to live in conditions more usually associated with a South American shanty town.

Oh like Petare a marginal neighbourhood of Caracas, the biggest Barrio (favela) in South America.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pet....69i57j0l5.27867j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Strangely enough directly opposite to the Universidad Metropolitana, a very upscale university. (One of my past clients)
See:-
Universidad Metropolitana | UNIMET - SkyscraperCity

From the campus you can see the edge of the barrio as it soars over the horizon. Not a place for a Mushu/Catire (Euro-gringo like me to venture into) .
Mushu (derivation of the word Monsieur/Catire "fair skinned" )

Amistades
Tuercas viejas

Buy votes! Now where have I seen that recently? Hmmmmm

...or something out of Grand Designs.

Grand Designs Container Home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom