The horror , the horror .... ( been on before )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A bit pimp on the exterior, but quite unmolested on the inside.

If you are going for a pimp look, you have to admit that does it properly. If I could drive it around for fun I would.

Didn't sell last time, i wonder why ? :confused: :rolleyes:

:D I obviously wouldn't be seen dead in it and frankly his starting bid is way too high. :crazy:

It does illustrate a - for some - painful truth about these tarted up cars: there is not a big audience out there for them.

I never understand why these advertisers proudly list all the dreadful things they have done to the car and how much it cost them. It's not like the cost of these awful chav modifications is actually increasing its overall market value.

Of course, you might be lucky and come across another misguided soul ;) to sell it to at your asking price, but good economics it ain't!

I can see the cocaine dust emerging from the sides as it cruises up the motorway...

That song "Rollin by Chammilionare ( or whatever ) '" seems to go through my head when I see that car.

Hideous

The wheels are --Hideous they look as if they have been nicked from some giant coal effect electric fire of the 70s --- you know the ones with the whirling reflective discs above the red painted 60watt bulbs.;)

All he needs to do is put some stock rims on it, wash the tint off the lights and pull most of the badges off it - it would look fine!

He could sell the rims separately and probably make more money!

Along with an AA inspection, best send in the sniffer dogs too. I'd worry hotels by parking outside...concierge would have a heart attack.... "can you spare a room for an hour guv"

Apart from the stupid badges and wheels . . I actually quite like it . . but overpriced in my opinion . .

Looks lile something 50cent would run up in for the latest drive by.
Or is it snoopp dogg and chamillionare.They see me rollin, they hatin, patrollin they trying to catch me ridin dirty

Besides the old bill will be on your case every 100yards

excuse me for possibly asking a stupid question, but how the hell do the front wheels turn to steer that thing? they seem to be taking up all the room needed. Feel free to compound on my self-awareness of being stupid if i actually am being.

excuse me for possibly asking a stupid question, but how the hell do the front wheels turn to steer that thing? they seem to be taking up all the room needed. Feel free to compound on my self-awareness of being stupid if i actually am being.

no need to feel stupid its a very good question but ovbiously those spinner rims are men't to be seen so i guess youd have to be slow on the corners on top of that the the tyres are ultra low profile. The asking price is expensive but then again those spinner 20inch rims are probabbly more worth than that !!

[BAD POINTS: SLIGHT CURB MARKING ON RIMS...
/QUOTE]

don't park on the kerb then................:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom