The JCB Song

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The animation for the video was done by someone I know. Great song - Nizlopi released it a few years ago.

What beautiful animation - very very very nicely done - loved it. Very much a Dad and son song :rock:

That's nice,Brought a smile to my face.As Pammy say's very much a Father and Son song. :) Good Video too :).

Reactions: PJH
absolutely superb - now available to pre-order for the Christmas number one race :)

so, that's £3.99 we'll be spending then :D

animation by the same guy who did this one which I think has been posted on here before

andy

Andy - thank you so much for posting that - it's breathtaking! I love Radiohead - pity it was the "safe" version ;) but that aside it was stunning. That guy has some serious talent :rock:

andy_k said:
no probs Pammy

there's more - not music vids but the same characters.

click here

and the same rather downtrodden outlook on life

yeah - already been and looked and played. Just been showing them to darling daughter as she's in to graphics n stuff ;) thanks again tho ;)

Oh and child number 2 says he's seen the JCB vid on cable :rock:

Last edited:
yeah they just played it on E4.... nice one!

Getting a lot of Radio 1 airtime too!! :rock:

Its made it onto the radio 1 "B" playlist this week. :D
It was on the R1 "C" playlist last week so should be getting a bit more air time now.
There's hope for it yet :bannana: :bannana:

Is number 1 :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Call me an old grump, but I hear this song two or three times a night. After a while it really gets depressing. Mind you all songs during the night get that way too.

Why did anyone buy it when you could just save it to disk.

andy_k said:
why does anybody buy anything when you can go out and steal it?

Andy

:eek: :eek: Don't you mean re-allocation of resources? :)

John

glojo said:
:eek: :eek: Don't you mean re-allocation of resources? :)

John

I think that term only applies until you become the victim - at which point, the person re-allocating the resources is referred to as a "thieving scumbag" :)

Andy

andy_k said:
I think that term only applies until you become the victim - at which point, the person re-allocating the resources is referred to as a "thieving scumbag" :)

Andy

Totally agree and my remark was very much tongue in cheek because I know how you just love the copying of mp3's ;)

John the cheeky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom