The longest short week I've had!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
And it looked like a great week ahead on bank holiday monday. Short week, sunny weather, picking up my black ML350 Inspiration :bannana: and still enjoying the glow from winning a pitch.....

What actually happened was it started to pour with rain, I had to postpone picking up the ML until next monday because the bank took ages to clear the cheque and THE worst bit...having to make a nice team member redundant today. Felt sick to the stomach!

Now that's a cack week. Roll on Monday for ML day!!

Oh dear, not such a good week, lets hope things perk up soon! :)

Bumer..

but every cloud, and come Monday hopefully a nice day.

I got mine back from 'doing the deal' and had it sat on the drive for 3 weeks as the DVLA stretch the time it took to do a plate transter right to the limit.

Yes I could have used it but being a smeg I put my private on it and took the tax disc out...and waited for the new certificate etc.

It even bad now as I walk to work and turn to look at my car as I walk down the path. Will be better soon as I'm extending a car port to one side of the house to fit it in.

Role on Monday...for you...

Cheers

I had some a$$hole put a screw through one of my tyres for parking my Sharan (legally, and for the first time ever) in the road outside his house on Wednesday. Spent several hours Thursday night getting the wheel off and the spare on (damaging the rear spoiler in the process - don't ask), and almost as long tonight putting the repaired tyre back on and re-stowing the spare. Hey ho.

Well my week started well then went downhill rapidly, doing some brochures for the WHO started with spanish, that was easy, Chinese a little more difficult then the sh1t hit the fan with the arabic right to left and in our terms you start at the back cover and work your way forward, plus the fact it wouldn't work on my mac so had to download the software for my PC and do it on that (middle eastern version of InDesign) I was so stressed yesterday I went to the pub at 6 came home at 10 got more beer and played xbox till 3am. Up this morning redid the arabic (nearly finished) while WHO fired another 4 brochures at me (this time in French) with a shedload of corrections, BUT I'm now done for the day, have a bit more tommorrow and sunday but hey beggars can't be choosers when you're running your own business.

Oh and forgot to mention somebody keyed my car yesterday, all along the back door and rear quarter panel, luckily she's in on thursday to have the drivers door on that side replaced so guy said he'd blend out the scratch on both for e200.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom