The loveliest E500 (Limited) currently for sale in the UK.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Newera

Car
W124 300D Turbo, E30 M3, R5 Turbo II, RX-7, AE86, CRX Glasstop, DC2 Type R, VTR SP2...
The E500 Limited we have in stock is at it's best now with as new wheels and original ride height & better for having had a full professional detailing too. Car is now awaiting registration with the DVLA on a UK age related number.
First viewing is booked for 9th November with someone who has been looking for a top condition E500 for some time.

Since recently arriving to the UK it’s had new brakes incl. discs, wheels refurbished to better than new with brand new Contisport Contact tyres fitted. Also original E500 suspension springs refitted, fully serviced the engine & gearbox incl. new plugs & distributor c & r, new steering tie rods, etc. and been fully checked over. Needless to say it all runs perfectly.
Thought I'd share a few pics here.

These hand-built (By Porsche) Benz are the proverbial Q car icon and fast appreciating. They look almost taxi-like at a glance, it's wider & more agressive stance raising no suspicions to the uninformed, but will blow most things away without breaking a sweat. W124 500's are a special breed of car. So pleased with this example. Perfection.

Stunning!

There's a place for advertising.. it's called Classifieds?

Oh my that's lovely.

There's a place for advertising.. it's called Classifieds?

Apologies - it's not an advert as such, since someone we have been in contact with for weeks is likely to buy it when he views on 9th Nov (He's been looking for the best for a long time..).

Just sharing phone pics & what we've done since it arrived to the UK. No offence meant. :cool:

Newera said:
Apologies - it's not an advert as such, since someone we have been in contact with for weeks is likely to buy it when he views on 9th Nov (He's been looking for the best for a long time..). Just sharing phone pics & what we've done since it arrived to the UK. No offence meant. :cool:

None taken. A stunning car.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Smashing car, I wish you could get them in rhd....

Not unlike the iconic E30 M3, they never made em in RHD. Driving LHD in Japan is a status symbol - strange as that may seem. :)

Car is now sold to the person mentioned above. After 2 1/2 hours inspecting & test driving, he knew it was by far the best there is.

We left no stone unturned. This is the last picture we took of it having it's steering lazer aligned, subsequent to the front tie rods being replaced.

Sad to see it go in a way, as I know we may never find another as good as this in Japan to replace it, but it's going to a home that'll look after it well.
Owner is a member here and is intending to post his own thread.

Do you have any AE86s for "discussion"? :)

A very very nice car indeed (possibly the ultimate MB Q car ??) if it were mine I would probably lose the tints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom