The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good innings, but blyme... that was nearly 60 years ago... I remember it as if it was yesterday.

RIP....I had not heard that he was deceased. Used to love that program. Used to like him in the Invisible man TV series too...Robert Vaughan was good in Hustle as the "roper"on the TV too.

Good innings, but blyme... that was nearly 60 years ago... I remember it as if it was yesterday.
According to Wiki....he last episode was made in 1968.....when I was one year old !....which did surprise me as I remember watching it as a kid.....must have all been repeats!!

Afraid not....found that pic online.....but thats the one I used to have....it came in a plastic briefcase.....but mine did not come with the silencer mentioned by @audiavant .

Iconic character in an iconic series.

Made in colour and broadcast in black and white.

"We've come a long way" in 55 years.

Something Network Law Enforcement I think.

Invisible Man was brilliant.

United Network Command for Law and Enforcement......

Slightly more believable than S.H.I.E.L.D in the Avengers.....Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division......yeah right.....I can see that meeting now...."how can we make shield stand for something!!"

I actually had a membership card as an agent of UNCLE signed by MR. Waverley.

Poor Ducky. Sad to hear he's quacked.☹️

Yes, discovered him in the NCIS series Mrs Swotty watches ... think she has a thing for Mark Harmon ... but Ducky was a great character.

Will be sadly missed.

Should also mention Sapphire and Steel .... but in my younger years I never saw any further than Joanna Lumley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom