the man from Uncle Robert Vaughn dies at 83

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
As per title Robert Vaughn has passed away. He also acted in many movies over his career---- notable were the gunfighter who lost his nerve in the Magnificent Seven, the sleazy politician in Bullit and perhaps one of his most sympathetic roles the German Major in the excellent Bridge at Remagen. --"BUT WHO IS THE ENEMY?" ------RIP

[YOUTUBE]A8OJd7v31Xk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this, always liked him as an actor. As Red says, the man from UNCLE is a memory from my childhood, but also enjoyed his more recent performances in "Hustle". Still, 83's not a bad innings. RIP Robert.

Cheers,

Gaz

Yep, best memory for me growing up was his Mr Solo! RIP Sir!

As per title Robert Vaughn has passed away. He also acted in many movies over his career---- notable were the gunfighter who lost his nerve in the Magnificent Seven, the sleazy politician in Bullit and perhaps one of his most sympathetic roles the German Major in the excellent Bridge at Remagen. --"BUT WHO IS THE ENEMY?" ------RIP

[YOUTUBE]A8OJd7v31Xk[/YOUTUBE]

I remember stopping at Remagen on a trip down the Rhine in the late 70's/early 80's .

The bridge itself was long gone , but the distinctive stone towers remained , and looked just like the ones in the film .

Every barge on the river also seemed to carry a W123 parked transversely on top .

Jeezz ...I used to love this , used to collect all the U.N.C.L.E. cards, when as kids we played I always had to be Illya Kuryakin...Lol RIP he gave me many happy days.

David McCallum still going strong at 82 as Dr Ducky Mallard in the popular N.C.I.S. TV series. I recently learned that Charlie Bronson nicked his wife Jill Ireland from him.
Hollywood-- huh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom