The Master of Fibres Drying Towel.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DoberMan

SUPPORTER
Car
All gone now.E 220 Convertible, 2x190E, 2xC180, 1xB180 sport.
Anyone used one of these?

I just bought one and think it's the best drying towel I've used.

Dried the whole car and it's barely wet. Definitely no wringing required.

I just placed it on the panels and patted them dry.

Not cheap but worth it for the ease of use I think.

No affiliation with the company or product just came across it on my search for a drying towel.
Have previously used the Big Orange Towel and Meguiars and think this is far superior.

Got a link?

Anyone used one of these?

I just bought one and think it's the best drying towel I've used.

Dried the whole car and it's barely wet. Definitely no wringing required.

I just placed it on the panels and patted them dry.

Not cheap but worth it for the ease of use I think.

No affiliation with the company or product just came across it on my search for a drying towel.
Have previously used the Big Orange Towel and Meguiars and think this is far superior.
If the towel is barely wet where did all the water go?

Try Autogym sinthetic leather . Better than any cloth .Or wash leather .
That's what I used before but I now prefer the towel especially on flat surfaces, just lay on and pat dry so no rubbing required.

If the towel is barely wet where did all the water go?

It's a large 60x90CM and 1100GSM so very dense and soaks up the water easily. It's wet obviously but not dripping wet.

That's certainly at the top end of the price range for a drying towel at £23.90 delivered: The Master of Fibres Drying Towel 60 x 90cm 1100gsm | eBay

I can think of a couple of alternatives which may just best it in terms of value for money. The Master of Fibres towel is not of an edgeless design. Towels with beaded edges and labels increase the possibility of marring the surface when drying. It is not manufactured from genuine Korean microfibre. This material goes through a process which allows each fibre to be slit up to 100 times more than the more commonly used Chinese microfibre. And lastly there are bigger towels around for the same kind of money. Here's a couple of alternatives worthy of consideration:

Purestar Duplex 70x90cm @ £18.95 + del: Purestar - Duplex Drying Towel

Absolute Dual Twist 70x90cm @ £15.95 + del: Absolute - Korean Microfibre - Dual Twist Drying Towel - 70 x 90cm | Perfectly Cleaned

Oh, I forgot to mention, if you order anything from Perfectly Cleaned it is worth trying the code 10DSC at the Checkout for a 10% reduction of your Cart's total.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom