The MBClub Awards.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Over the course of the year, we see some fantastic threads and posts from our members.

I think we should acknowledge, in some way, the contributions that are made on the forum.

Categories can be anything from Technical, General Knowledge, Heart-warmimg, etc. etc.

The reason I started this thread, is to acknowledge our very own TED for his post number 11 HERE.

I just can't think of a funnier post. It is absolutely top class and even now, sometimes spings to mind.

Well done and thank you, Ted. :D :D

Over the course of the year, we see some fantastic threads and posts from our members.

I think we should acknowledge, in some way, the contributions that are made on the forum.

Categories can be anything from Technical, General Knowledge, Heart-warmimg, etc. etc.

The reason I started this thread, is to acknowledge our very own TED for his post number 11 HERE.

I just can't think of a funnier post. It is absolutely top class and even now, sometimes spings to mind.

Well done and thank you, Ted. :D :D
That particular post from @Ted is one I’ll never forget. Along with many of his others, one being in the members photo thread. Wasn’t at all funny, just 100% cool. 😎

Another member nominee is the blind man himself. Paul @ringway posts always make me laugh/smile. A true gent and one that I will hopefully meet up with one day soon.

I canny say too much about my relationship with the topman @Bobby Dazzler just in case Mrs Ant reads this as she already suspects a Bromance. 😚

That post by Ted was top class.

Another member that deserves a nomination is the mbclub’s very own barmaid Sarah. Her posts are nice, kind, upbeat, friendly and fun even when she has her own life issues to cope with. Good on you @MissyD 🙏👍👏

Another member that deserves a nomination is the mbclub’s very own barmaid Sarah. Her posts are nice, kind, upbeat, friendly and fun even when she has her own life issues to cope with. Good on you @MissyD 🙏👍👏
Thanks, it's a nice distraction and if you guys enjoy it, makes it all worthwhile 🤗

Not to forget her 'special cellar services!😉😂

That particular post from @Ted is one I’ll never forget. Along with many of his others, one being in the members photo thread. Wasn’t at all funny, just 100% cool. 😎

I know!

Lucky sod. He should be doing aftershave adverts or similar.

Another member nominee is the blind man himself. Paul @ringway posts always make me laugh/smile. A true gent and one that I will hopefully meet up with one day soon.

Thank you , kind sir.

I look forward to you calling in. :thumb:

Ay?

Whats going on?

Bobby is mine, so GERROFF!
I love it when men fight over me.

I love you both @Happytalk73 and @ringway - although Paul was the first man I promised to meet on the common for a cheesy bender, he must think I’m a right tease though as that must have been close to a decade ago!

I’m a lover not a fighter.

and that dirty-ring way!!! 😤
I’m feeling the love Ant.

My reply reminds me of something Mrs D said to me in the middle of the night when she could feel love from me:

Unless that’s a great big roll of twenties I can feel pushing against me, then you’re not getting what you want tonight”.

I’m feeling the love Ant.

My reply reminds me of something Mrs D said to me in the middle of the night when she could feel love from me:

Unless that’s a great big roll of twenties I can feel pushing against me, then you’re not getting what you want tonight”.

I suppose it's better than...

"What? You are joking? I've just had a bleedin' bath.
Hurry up will ya and put me nightie back down when you've finished." :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom