The Meanings Behind Members Avatars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

I have noticed some good & interesting avatars on here over time and wondered what the thinking was behind some.

My avatar is obviously about the fascist repression of the working man, but let's not get into politics, it's meant to be a fun thread...

The bloke on the right looks like my dad. :eek:

Mine is a Rolls Royce / Allison 250 gas turbine. Just love the sound they make when spooling up in a JetRanger or MD 500.

Mine is my alter ego.

I've turned them off. I don't care what they're trying to say, signify or imply.

Signatures too!

Last edited:
Mine is just to symbolise the stupidity of man.

Oh, and I also like NASCAR.

The Owl is meant to be wise, it is also the mascot of Oldham Athletic FC and the towns crest on the coat of arms. Oldham is the town of my birth, famous for cotton mills, it also had at one time more than 550 pubs. It also had 14 collieries.

I have noticed some good & interesting avatars on here over time and wondered what the thinking was behind some.

My avatar is obviously about the fascist repression of the working man, but let's not get into politics, it's meant to be a fun thread...
I only just learned yesterday how to do an album. And that has ended in upside down disaster!

I like people's Avatars. Can't help thinking of DM's (I'm a Columbo fan), after hearing he went to Olly's GTG, when I see this.

Fender Bender between George Hamilton and Columbo ('91) - YouTube

Sorry DM, no offense intended :)

Mine is a picture of my car surprisingly enough.

However I use another avatar on most other forums on which I post:-

I like to think of Alan as the radical authoritarian nationalist who represses the pesky working man. ;)

It means I need a new one.

Spotted mine one day on another forum 5 or so years ago, it appears that another member on here also has it - Mangoman?

Mine is a very boring 'detailing' avatar. Sorry. :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom