The Mercedes Effect

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FaeLLe

Car
SL55 Fab Design, E220 AMG Night Edition
Last weekend I went on a 500 mile roadtrip with some friends and I made the best decision I have made in long time by deciding to rent a Mercedes for this (still waiting for my E class to be delivered).

Sixt gave me a 2014 C Class (C220 petrol) and the thing just soared through the motorways (spanned a few of them).

After switching over from my Peugot I had forgot how it feels like to drive a "proper" car, no jerking between gear changes and how smooth the steering felt.

Even minor aesthetics such as being able to rest your right elbow on the door frame / handle was a minor touch that made the ride experience ever so wonderful.

What got me even more excited was that my E class would not even require me to brake or steer as often with the Active Lane Keeping Assist and Collision Prevention Assist Plus with cross traffic assist!

One thing is for sure, once I get my E class I am not going back to driving anything else....

Active Lane Keeping Assist and Collision Prevention Assist Plus with cross traffic assist!

--> even better for texting !!!

I rented one in the US a couple of time, the C250 from Hertz and I absolutely loved it. No Diesel there which is good. :bannana:

How about some photos of the FAB SL ?

After switching over from my Peugot I had forgot how it feels like to drive a "proper" car, no jerking between gear changes and how smooth the steering felt.....

Main3_peugeot107_01.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom