The Mini meet at MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzedUP

MB Enthusiast
Car
NA
Hi Guys,

Yesterday's 'Mini' meet at MSL Performance, it really was great, I was there from 10:30am till about 7:30pm, had a good understanding of what the guys at MSL do, what a great place with great people who know exactly what they are doing.

Me & Pete had a tour of the place for the first time and I was shocked at how big the place is, it’s like a factory honestly, it’s MASSIVE with car parts for everything, lol - I was shattered towards the end.

I’ve also had the opportunity to meet some of the guys on here; it was great meeting the likes of Bruno (C36FAN) The Don, Craig with the C63, LeeC63, John (Developer), V8Pete (Who came a long long way) and finally some guy with a slow CLS turned up think his name was Chris? (Sorry if I’ve missed anyone)

I was there to have my Coilovers fitted on my SLK55, also while I was there Acid and his brother took it for a quick dyno run. 370hp had it on a separate dyno before with an exact same figures!
Next up is these to go on:

If any of you guys haven’t been then I’d defiantly recommend you go there at least once, I promise you’ll end up going back there again, lol.

Anyway, would like to say thanks to Acid and all the guys at MSL for doing a great job on fitting the Coilovers on my SLK55, look forward to having the Kleemann headers & remap done next time.
Here is some snaps I took before coilovers fitted.

Lee's monster 63

Even went up to the roof to see the whole of Birmingham :)

Cheers,
Joe

Great stuff Joe, car looked brilliant lowered on the coilovers!

Did I tell you what a great colour your car is Joe? :D

Best looking SLK I have seen Joe.
Was good to finally meet you.

Was that the guy with the scruffy looking CLS dripping oil everywhere??.....yeah that's Chris.

Cheeky fookers, car needs to run to drip oil :bannana:

Did I tell you what a great colour your car is Joe? :D

Haha, can't remember, I think you might of mentioned it once... ;):D

It was great meeting you and seeing your immaculate E63S, amazing car.
Oh btw, I found what the actual colour is called:
Benitoite Blue - special paint.

Very nice. Question for you. How do you keep your exhaust tips so shiny.

Mine gather soot and crap in a week there black.

Hhehehe ive got a tube of that in the garage. I have used it it before, didn't notice it do too much.

Do you polish em every time you wash it? They look brand new lol.

Hmmm, I tend to cover the tips in the stuff, leave for about 30mins before removing it.
First time round you might need to do this about two times.

Not every time I wash it but I do it at least once a month I'd say, works a treat for me.

I booked the car with WIM to get the Coilovers & alignment checked out. Feels straight to me but you never know.. :)

Looks the nuts

Looks like a great day with great cars. Look forward to popping one day.

It was mate, defiantly get your self there one day, allot of fun.
I've always admired your taste in cars (911) and look forward to meeting you and the guys one day soon. Also looking forward to getting the E63 on the dyno !

HB said:
I've always admired your taste in cars (911) and look forward to meeting you and the guys one day soon. Also looking forward to getting the E63 on the dyno !

Thank you my friend, look forward to meeting you, hopefully at the next MSL event. :)

I loved the meet that much I stayed until this evening :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom