The New 2009-10 E-class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2008newbie

Guys, here are some unseen pics of the new E-class, albeit not finished, but it shows some interesting perspectives.

These were compiled when i was over in Germany recently.

thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 157
more pics

see below

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 155
IMHO the split front lights we keep seeing are a red herring and the final car will have single units like the other recent models.

split headlight or single

Please see my most recent post, shows the headlight unit in its element.

The final unit will be split, very similar to GS lexus series..

I think this car is semi ok from the front, but horrid from the rear, the lines are very Honda like

MOD - please can this thread be comined to my latest thread. sorry i am new to this, and am learning :)

Or if this thread can be deleted, would be ideal, as all information is correctly shown in my most recent thread.

thanks

I saw the unofficial release photos on worldcarfans today for the new E class..split head units..front looks nice, but dont like the rear..looks very Toyota Camry..Was expecting something nice after the S class, CL class and C class..

Headlights are supposed to be round, or at least roundish. Dammit.

I guess similar S-Class lights on it. I don't expect anything too radical on it, conservative lines and C-Class tail lights in the back

Agree with much of the consensus - the rear just doens't look right nor is it befitting of Mercedes. From the rear, it looks too much like a Hyundai or a Toyota :mad:

Agree with much of the consensus - the rear just doens't look right nor is it befitting of Mercedes. From the rear, it looks too much like a Hyundai or a Toyota :mad:

But will it be as good as a Toyota or a Hyundia ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom