The NEW 2009 E - class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2008newbie

Some pics i took on my trip to Germany last week

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
new pics update

These are the latest pics i have, I have a dozen of more still, just need to upload them to my web server.

thanks

im afraid so..

Through the various threads i can see that may are right.. It looks like a cheap Imitation of a far eastern car!

usually, the far east are copying of mercedes, Now its the other way round lol

Hi. wow pics of the new E class. I am a huge fan of the W124 series, but this new one is not my cup of tea.. well thats just my opinon... It looks quite um.. far eastern on design and the rear resembles Hyundai.. thats not very bold thinking at all.. quite bland actually.

Any one here like it..?
I have the current model, and it too does not impress.. quality is pretty awful and the damn electronic brakes vibration is annoying.

Mercedes, if you are reading this.. i hope these pics are all red herrings.

I have the current model, and it too does not impress.. quality is pretty awful and the damn electronic brakes vibration is annoying.

The current model actually does not have "electronic brakes". And you must have something really wrong if you get brake pedal vibration with SBC, if it is the discs, that would have nothing to do with SBC brakes. Have you had the car serviced?

Diesel.. sorry .. wrong terminilogy,

what i meant to say was that within the brakes, there is that brake assist thing...

same as on the s class, when you press the brakes.. a weird noise comes.. subtle, but annoying enough.. its similar to a vibration, but isnt quite, cars fine.. service just done 3k miles ago.. but this has been there since day 1.. its just horrid to me

Diesel.. sorry .. wrong terminilogy,

what i meant to say was that within the brakes, there is that brake assist thing...

same as on the s class, when you press the brakes.. a weird noise comes.. subtle, but annoying enough.. its similar to a vibration, but isnt quite, cars fine.. service just done 3k miles ago.. but this has been there since day 1.. its just horrid to me

Are you actually referring to the noise/vibration from the SBC pump itself? Some cars have a bit excessive SBC pump noise, there should be a fix for this (or was it the Airmatic pump).

Give it a rest Osama ..... :rolleyes:

No one's gonna give you three and a half grand , none of us stepped off the last boat in .....

Hi This is osama mohamed el sayed from egypt i have a new software very important to mercedes cars it used for diagnosis cars but it differ from normal DAS now you will not need the dealer for cooding with scn for new mecedes cars model and you will be able to programe without using the internet and you will be able to deal with new control units with the old way of the star i will send you the lab top and this software only with 3500$

[email protected]

:ban:

^ Are you serious? I should say- welcome back. Until to-day you'd been away for a while and now you seem to be resurrecting all the old threads. No harm done, just trying to get your post count up so you can send a PM ??;)

That grille is just fugly.

I hope it's a pre-production diversion, designed to fool us until they put on one that looks like it's from Mercedes.

Shock Horror.....

MB announces the arrival of the no cost “Body Enhancement” option by supplying a complementary roll of Gaffer Tape to new owners in order to pimp their rides............;);)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom