The New Normal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 150136
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To put matters to rest, are you prepared to relate to my earlier comment below?
If you agree that everyone should be wearing a mask when they enter a shop, apart for those people who meet the government's exemption criteria, then we're all on the same page. That's the law, BTW.

True to my own seld-imposed 3-times rule, I'll ask again (and for the last time) if you are willing to respond to my comment above, if I get no response then I'll move on, leaving it to each member to draw their own conclusions.

What does the red text mean may i ask? Are you angry like the poster above you?
The red text means what it says, and you absolutely understand what it says. You’re an intelligent person and you have a head start in understanding what was written.

If you’re asking why the text is red rather than the default black, that’s to make it stand out, so those flash reading posts notice that there’s something unusual but familiar.

If red means angry to you then as I said before much of the message received from the written word is in the mindset of those reading it. So are you angry?

The red text means what it says, and you absolutely understand what it says. You’re an intelligent person and you have a head start in understanding what was written.

If you’re asking why the text is red rather than the default black, that’s to make it stand out, so those flash reading posts notice that there’s something unusual but familiar.

If red means angry to you then as I said before much of the message received from the written word is in the mindset of those reading it. So are you angry?
Ok the red text means what is says. I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Now back on thread i wonder why that spaceman fella in the hazmat suits head was cone shaped? Maybe cabin pressure?

Anyone got any ideas?

So you were not being aggressive then? Look above in this thread. Plenty of replies to others posts.
Well, seeing how this is not the golf club, old chap!

Problem is that @ChipChop has made many many references to "choose" to not wear a mask as it is not a requirement.

In fact in other posts has pointed out that anyone can do this.

So the conclusion by many could be that the now "exempt" claim is simply since it is not a requirement so has chosen to be exempt.

Would not get into my shop without a mask and I'd like to see more business go the same way, no mask, no entry, move on to the next trader if unhappy.

I did ask on the other thread, if he wasn't exempt would he then wear a mask when going into a shop? I didn't get an answer, I guess because the question was too hypothetical, or the answer was too inconvenient - we'll never know for sure.

Problem is that @ChipChop has made many many references to "choose" to not wear a mask as it is not a requirement.

In fact in other posts has pointed out that anyone can do this.

So the conclusion by many could be that the now "exempt" claim is simply since it is not a requirement so has chosen to be exempt.

Would not get into my shop without a mask and I'd like to see more business go the same way, no mask, no entry, move on to the next trader if unhappy.
You are entitled to your opinion.

I did ask on the other thread, if he wasn't exempt would he then wear a mask when going into a shop? I didn't get an answer, I guess because the question was too hypothetical, or the answer was too inconvenient - we'll never know for sure.
I don't take kindly to bullies my old son. It is that simple.

That is not directed at you or anyone else in particular by the way just in general. Pack instinct seems to come out sometimes in some all because someone has a different point of view.

Not to worry.

You are entitled to your opinion.

An opinion possibly not unreasonablely formed, in part at least, based my unanswered questions.

I don't take kindly to bullies my old son. It is that simple.

That is not directed at you or anyone else in particular by the way just in general. Pack instinct seems to come out sometimes in some all because someone has a different point of view.

Not to worry.

When no one else seems to be supporting your point of view, two possibilities exist.

You're either being pack-hunted, or you're simply in the wrong.

Seems you've decided it's the former.

When no one else seems to be supporting your point of view, two possibilities exist.

You're either being pack-hunted, or you're simply in the wrong.

Seems you've decided it's the former.
That is certainly one way to look at it. That is if you believe in absolutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom