The New One Stop Car Repair Shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
How is it going guys?

Hello guys,

How has your week been?

let me know how we can help

Regards,
Seyi

Last edited:
Crap.
What do you know about force dismounting an external usb drive under unix that has become disconnected, and some joker has NFS mounted from multiple servers in the live environment?

Well. You could try sorting out your web site so that I can order the Sonax that I wish to purchase. Just fix the bit where it keep looping every time I enter "free delivery". Yes that's right. It loops back to the beginning again. After multiple attempts I gave up.

Oh. Can you help with my "Molecular Imaging Results"? They are taking a while to come back and making me anxious.

I could do with some marketing help Seyi but it's OK I'll not put upon you you for some advice in that area.

Don't take it to heart Seyi - its only a car forum, but yes as brucemillar says your website needs sorting. Took me most of a morning a couple of weeks ago to order one item because of the looping effect- your customer services could not even understand a simple registration number. I know ECP provide a good service but will lose sales until admin is sorted. Good luck with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom