The Ole Girl surprised me a bit today :)

Discussion in 'Driving/Incidents/Roadrage' started by poormansporsche, Jan 11, 2011.

1. poormansporsche

poormansporsche Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W209
    Alright peeps,

ive had my car for over 6 months now (prefacelift 202 C280) and ive never really given it any serious welly what with me now being a old fart.

Anyway was waiting to turn right at a major crossroads today and just as I start to move off a car coming towards me decides to jump the lights and go straight over whilst in the turn right lane :doh: so by this time im committed so i slam my foot to the floor. Fortunately the other car missed me by microns but was well impressed with my cars turn of speed and grip from a virtual standstill, not bad at all for a 15 year old 1500 quid motor ! A lesser car I would have been in trouble.

I might have to start having a bit more fun with it !!

Brett

1 person likes this.
  2. d w124

d w124 MB Club Veteran

Car:
    w124 3.6AMG styling E320 S124 Lorinser styling
    You need to stop doing mods to it,that way you`ll have more time to enjoy it

As for £1500 cough cough,what :D

3. OP
    OP
    poormansporsche

poormansporsche Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W209
    well a average mileage / condition 202 c280 would be worth 1500 quid :) I may have spent alot on it but ive spent bugger all on the engine !!