The Other Side

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy2

I am thinking of joining the other side as well as this one,and have read some threads on that side,all seem ok,but are less lively than this side. I have three freinds who are members,who tell me that it is dominated by 4 or 5 members,who think they own the forum,and woe betide anybody that says differently than them,does any of our members have any experience of it.

Which side are you actually on? I'm offside at the moment but intend to be onside later......

The other side is just as good :thumb: I like this one much more though

I got banned from the other side for defending a fellow member. I dont want to go into specifics but it seems much more friendly here.

I got banned from the other side for defending a fellow member. I dont want to go into specifics but it seems much more friendly here.

Perhaps you offended one of the chosen few,I hear it is a bit of a closed shop.

here we go again !!!!

I am a member of both, a Mod over there. I cant say I have seen 5 members that rule all posts tbh.

Certainly not a closed shop.

If you feel the need to argue the point, please PM me rather than starting a this against that argument :)

There's a tight, small community of "dailies" over there which might give some of the impressions you mention, but take that at face value & you'll find a lot of good advice and friendly individuals - I've certainly not seen any "don't argue with me" attitude.

It does, as here, have its share of pedantic know-alls though, but as they say it takes all kinds!!

both side have usefull info, sometimes different info ion each side.

as already said, this ones friendlier, and ive only met members from this one :)

I'm onside now because I used to have a car from the other side. In fact I have had two.

I joined both however keeping up to date on both means I spend even longer than I do now on the internet :)

This one imho seems the best so I'm sticking here

I post on both. Both are excellent. Each has a slightly different flavour.

I don't think it is healthy for this kind of debate either over here or over there.

As a moderator I get particularly twitchy allowing threads to remain that were created for the purpose of criticising the other site.

Its just not cricket.

I am the same, thats why I said to PM me if they wished to discuss things rather than a them and us debate.

If, reading between the lines you are talking about the OTHER SITE, I'm also on both (MBSL500 over there).

Both are good however you dont always get someone volunteering an answer on one site but you may be helped on the other!

Martyn

Last edited by a moderator:
An old man sat near the gate of his village and greeted people who entered and exited. When travellers came in, very often they would ask what kind of people were in the village. The man responded by asking them what the people were like in the village they just left. If the traveler said the people were good and nice, the old man told them that he would find the people in this village were much the same. If the traveller said the other village had horrible people in it, the man said that they would find the people here much the same.

:thumb:

TBH I joined both but have spent most of my time here. Nothing wrong with the other site at all but this one seemed a bit more active to me and I have enough trouble keeping up with one forum let alone two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom