The Polishing Company - Special Deal for MBClub Members.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldfish11

Car
C220 CDI (09/11 - Facelift) & SLK200
Michael Milbourne runs the Polishing Company who are one of the UK suppliers for P21S has seen the "How to create the perfect paintwork show car shine" thread (http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=11486 ) and has got in touch with me.

The website is:

www.thepolishingcompany.com

He has kindly offered to put a special pack together for MBClub Members, I had a little discussion with him and thought the following would be useful to members. So this is his offering.

I would be happy to put a kit together for your members as follows

1 Complete P21S car care Kit with a choice of either lambs wool wash mitt OR large Microfibre Chamois OR Large microfibre Drying Towel (worth £12.95 each)
This would retail to members for £59.99 plus p&p which would be about 20% off normal retail
It includes shampoo wheel gel cleaner and wax plus a 2oz 303 protectant for trim and I’ll add in a microfibre polish cloth worth £4.50. P&P is £10

This is more than half the cost of a basic Zymol kit

The Complete P21S car care kit includes (as taken from the website):

Complete Car Care Kit

A complete kit to clean polish and wax your car.

The Kit includes a non detergent shampoo and a super wheel gel to make your wheels sparkle.

The highly rated and recommended P21S Gloss Enhancing Polish then prepares your paintwork for waxing and giving it a super smooth finish with a stunning shine.

Finally, apply the P21S Concours Look Wax for stunning depth of shine and protection. Easy to apply and easy to take off... The best value wax and polish kit available.

This deal will mean you can either get a nice lambs wool mitt so you can maintain the shine (but do use the 2 bucket method), or drying towls etc. I think this is very good value.

We have had some long email discussions but here are a couple of extracts -

"All waxes (carnauba) no matter how good ‘die’ after about 8-12 weeks so this is about the maximum you can expect. P21S lasts very well and lasts easily 8 weeks in the British weather. I rate the P21S very highly. A friend who is a Zymol authorised detailer was amazed at the results and he uses nothing less than Vintage at £1400 per jar ! "

"I also own a red M3 (E30) I used to use Zymol Titanium but the shine didn’t last...... With P21S you only need to polish the car once a year (or twice if you are fanatical) and then just wax every few weeks to maintain the shine."

For those who don't want to go through the pain of doing the complete perfect shine process this kit should get you some excellent results.

Please email Michael at: [email protected] or telephone on 01379 640208 and quote MBCLUBGOLDFISH for the deal. This will not be available through the PolishingCompany website, but if there are any other bits you need do phone Michael as I am sure he may be able to do you a deal or advise you, Polishing is after all his business.

He has also said he would love to come along to a GTG to meet up with us, he has done this for a few clubs including TVR so it may be worth taking him up on this offer if you are arranging a GTG.

I have also put this submission on the end of the How to.... but thought it worth putting in favorites so we can find it in the future.

The Polishing Company - Special Deals update

Mike at the Polishing Company has been working with me to provide a unique car care system suited to the Mercedes Vehicles. The Car-Lack Nano Technology Car Care system gives an alternative to traditional polishes giving high levels of UV protection and withstanding far greater temperatures. Actually Car-Lack 68 is neither a polish or a wax, but a combination of cleaners and preservers. CarLack is very similiar to Klasse (and may actually be made by the same people ;) ) but offers 10-20% improvements in performance.

Further to my brief introduction to CarLack in the start of the thread I thought it would be worth giving more detail. Car–Lack products have been around in Germany for over 20 years and the new “nano-technology” polish, so called because of the extremely small size of the particles used. It was awarded a Gold medal for surface protection as long ago as 1986! In 2004 Car-Lack announced a new formula Nano technology systematic care combining within one product a cleaner, tar remover, rust dissolver, preserver and the new formula acrylic wax coving surfaces with a micro fine covering. Car-Lack was selected by Mercedes Benz as a supplier as long ago as 1986. There motto is Quality not Quantity, (a view shared by Mike at The Polishing Company who has taken on only the best products in their class).
It should be noted that Car-Lack do not advocate the use of P21S or any other carnauba waxes on top of their products. However at show level this is common to produce the wet look shine that is so much admired and this is key to creating that amazing perfect shine.

Please note….. preparation is everything…… you can’t take a dull swirl marked surface to showroom shine without some work first. Depending on the state of the paintwork it may need compounding and polishing. This creates the shine. The polishes and waxes just enhance it.. If you don't enjoy giving the car a good Polish and wax you can always pay someone to do it to a professional level. So if you’d like your car professionally prepared without having to buy all the stuff in the kit then Mike will be happy to quote for detailing including, cleaning, paint decontamination, compounding, polishing and waxing plus interior care. To do it properly takes more than a couple of hours with a mop and some compound! So be warned if you want Mike to do the job for you prices start at £150 plus vat and expenses!

Mike also wants to personalise these to the MBCLUB so if anyone can forward the nice Logo or pictures so he can put this on the box for us that would be great!

So here are the kits and details of the products, we have tried to put together deals for every pocket! :D :

The products:
Car-Lack 68 Systematic Car Care.
A combined cleaner and preserver that can be applied on older paintwork which “bonds” to the paint and ‘self shines” as it cures. Easy to apply and buffs off after 40mins Fully cured in 48 hours. Available in 500ml and 1000ml bottles

Car-Lack 68 Long Life Acryl Wax.
For new paint and metallic paints. Simply wipe on thinly and buff off
Can be used to extend the life of Car-Lack 68 and can be layered on top
Available in 500ml bottles

Car-Lack Remoisturising Shampoo.
Add a few drops of shampooo to the washing water and stir. Rinse off with clean water. 1000ml bottles only

Combining the benefits of an acrylic product with the traditional and proven carnauba waxes and wheel cleaners and accessories the Polishing Company has put together the following kits which will give you everything you need to clean and maintain their car.

Car-Lack Individual products
Car-Lack 68 shampoo 1000ml £ 9.99
Car-Lack 68 Acrylic Polish 500ml £11.95
Car-Lack Acrylic Polish 1000ml £19.95
Car-Lack Acryl-Wax long life wax £12.95

MBClub Acrylic Car Care kit.
Car-Lack 68 shampoo 1000ml,
Car-Lack 68 Acrylic Polish,
Car-Lack Long life Acryl Wax
Including Microfibre Applicator and Microfibre Polish Cloth
£39.99 (saving £9.90)

Acrylic Car Care Kit plus P21S Concours Wax
£59.99 (Saving £17.40)

Wash & Dry Kit for use with Acrylic Polish
Lambswool wash mitt, Microfibre Chamois Extra applicator, Extra microfibre cloth
And extra large Microfibre Drying Towel/ Buffing Towel
£29.99 (saving of £12)
This is the ultimate Cloth kit….. !

MBClub Perfect Shine Kit
comprising
P21S Paint Cleaner £14.99
Car-Lack 68 1000ml £19.95
Long Life Acryl Wax £12.95
P21S Concours Wax £27.50
Includes
3x Microfibre Applicators (1each for P21S Cleanser/ C.L.68 and Acryl Wax)
2 x Micro Fibre Cloths 40 x40cm
1 x Extra large Microfibre Towel (70 x 90cm) The ultimate buffing/drying towel
£79.99 (Saving £35)

MBClub Ultimate Care Care Kit –
wash it ,clean it, polish it, protect it, pamper it !
as per the perfect Shine Kit plus
1 x Microfibre Chamois
1 x ClayMagic Clay bar 200gm
1 x P21S Wheel Gel
1 x 8oz 303 Aerospace Protectant for trim,,tyres, etc.
1 x Lexol leather Cleaner Quick wipes (25)
1 x Lexol leather Condition Quick wipes (25

£150.00 :rolleyes: with free P&P ( Save over £45.00) (This is everything could possibly need and should last years!)

Or if you prefer kit as above with Lexol Cleaner & Conditioner kit £165 (includes 500ml of cleaner and conditioner plus applicators

If you got the Zymol equivalent it would cost a lot more!, eg Zymol Clear bathe- £30, Concours wax £100, Clay bar £75…. Need I go on ?

Postage is £5.00 on all orders unless you go for the Ultimate Car Care Kit
To order email to [email protected] or telephone Michael Milbourne on 01379-640208 or 07768 714024
Quote MBCLUBGOLDFISH or quote reference TPCL-MB0105
With spring just around the corner, lets get ready to wax and polish :D
and don't forget a Porter Cable doesnt half make the job easier, so check out the power polishing thread ;)

Goldfish11 said:
He has kindly offered to put a special pack together for MBClub Members, I had a little discussion with him and thought the following would be useful to members. So this is his offering.

I would be happy to put a kit together for your members as follows

1 Complete P21S car care Kit with a choice of either lambs wool wash mitt OR large Microfibre Chamois OR Large microfibre Drying Towel (worth £12.95 each)
This would retail to members for £59.99 plus p&p which would be about 20% off normal retail
It includes shampoo wheel gel cleaner and wax plus a 2oz 303 protectant for trim and I’ll add in a microfibre polish cloth worth £4.50. P&P is £10

This is more than half the cost of a basic Zymol kit

The Complete P21S car care kit includes (as taken from the website):

~~I saw this on his website:

The P21S range

Bodywork Shampoo
500ml £ 9.99

Wheel Cleaner
500ml £ 16.99

Wheel Cleaner Refill
1ltr £ 19.95

Paintwork Cleanser
350ml £14.99

Concours Look Wax
175gm £27.50

High Gloss Aluminium Polish 75ml £ 5.99

Other accessories you shouldn't be without

Microfibre Chamois £ 9.99

Ultra Microfibre Polish Cloth £ 4.50

Complete Car Care Kit
A complete kit to clean polish and wax your car.

The Kit includes a non detergent shampoo and a super wheel gel to make your wheels sparkle.

The highly rated and recommended P21S Gloss Enhancing Polish then prepares your paintwork for waxing and giving it a super smooth finish with a stunning shine.

Finally, apply the P21S Concours Look Wax for stunning depth of shine and protection. Easy to apply and easy to take off... The best value wax and polish kit available.

We’ve also included a trial size 303 protectant for trim and tyres so you really don’t need anythng else. Just wipe on and wipe off to protect surfaces from UV damage with no stickiness or messy residues. Brings back the original lustre to tyres, rubber seals, vinyl hoods rear vinyl windows etc.

Kit includes polish and wax applicators and all accessories.

For the ultimate shine why not order a couple of Microfibre Polish Cloths, great for removing the Polish and these ultra-soft microfibres leave a final shine old cotton cloths and towels just can’t match.

Order 1 with the kit and we’ll throw in a second free so you have one for polish and one for wax
Complete kit £59.99

Is this not the same as you said ? not too sure?
:)

Mike is setting up the website so we can do purchases through this at somepoint, we just need to use the appropriate code.

Hopefully this will be up and running in the near future. I am sure he will offer the kits to other customers but he is doing something special for us. Email or give him a ring if you want more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom