The Porsche I should have bought ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C240Sport97 said:
spring is here :)

It's looking the business! White is a great colour for these 997s and the gen2 is much better in terms of subtle touches to make it look cleaner!

I would like to see some colour added in somewhere though ;)

in the Alps again ..

love this pic :)

716325f0100b9ce7bdb368adfcb5cfc6_zpsxnweqwyc.jpg

Wow :thumb: Very envious Sean. Enjoy :D

at Reims again :)

AA_GT3-101_zpssbgodxql.jpg

some naked shots :)

car now at 22.8k miles

first time I have been able to get close to the car while it's at the OPC for service. They allowed me to watch the whole service. Found it fascinating and thoroughly enjoyable.

Entire drivetrain is dry like a bone, no leaks or any weeping. Mechanic was impressed :)

80-img_1790_0920b4e3c980dd15bcf8cd4b6f7b74d53e90d4b7.jpg

80-img_1791_5ba98ec78fdebd36f803999320ed7d3cf8f33ca3.jpg

80-img_1792_ebcd787c148840bf0718f8f86c40b5fb9c4b6503.jpg

80-img_1793_eddcdbbede0daa0661daede25ea7e4a65baea4d7.jpg

Good job Rash wasn't there ;)

Is it still everything it was to you, Sean?
By that I mean does it still make you tingle, do you get a shiver up your spine every time you get in?
You know how much I love this car!

Is it still everything it was to you, Sean?
By that I mean does it still make you tingle, do you get a shiver up your spine every time you get in?
You know how much I love this car!

yes, I can't imagine selling it

it's so different and such a wonderful contrast to the CLS55, which I also can't imagine selling :)

I'm a huge fan of your car choice too, the 911 is perfect for the thrill and the cls just does it all but in more of a tourer way.

Still think you should throw some colour at the gt3 though ;)

love these pics .. taken in Wales recently

WhiteGT3-8_zpsvrgatkx7.jpg

WhiteGT3-9_zpszw0qbqph.jpg

Reactions: Tan
Where the hell were you ? You could have stayed at home to be in a traffic jam :eek:

They look like they have all been abandoned :eek:

For me the white is perfect with the touches of colour already on the car :devil:

Doubt if I could ever afford one, have had several old Boxsters and a 964 Targa! May get a 997 turbo at some stage if I am lucky as I certainly miss my 964 :(

Absolutely Fab car, enjoy :D

new paint for wheels, and new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S .. absolutely superb tyre; significantly better in all areas than Pilot Super Sport

6PJ2L5zT.jpg

PaJFlDoc.jpg

new paint for wheels, and new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S .. absolutely superb tyre; significantly better in all areas than Pilot Super Sport

Have them on the CL Sean :) They certainly performed very well on my recent trip to France,Italy and Switzerland, especially on the "Napoleon Route" where I did have a Very Close Encounter with a GT3 on the way down. It wasn't you as it was a Very Bright Green !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom