The real reason I need my E55 estate is to go fishing!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon1966

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
219 Vito Sport Crew Van
Well lads, a few of you know that I spend too much time cramming sh*t loads of gear into the back of my old bus and going fishing and not enough time cleaning my car.

So here is the reason why. 86lb 10oz Catfish, one of the largest true English catfish in the country, appropriately named the 'Hunchback', a fish I have spent 4 years trying to catch and at a new record weight too. It's a beast and took me about 40 mins to land at 2am last saturday morning.

The strain on my face tells the story:D

Last edited:
simon1966 said:
Well lads, a few of you know that I spend too much time cramming sh*t loads of gear into the back of my old bus and going fishing and not enough time cleaning my car. So here is the reason why. 86lb 10oz Catfish, one of the largest true English catfish in the country, appropriately named the 'Hunchback', a fish I have spent 4 years trying to catch and at a new record weight too. It's a beast and took me about 40 mins to land at 2am last saturday morning. The strain on my face tells the story:D
the fish is as big as you mate :D

I bet he gets Peed off with everyone catching Him.

simon1966 said:
Well lads, a few of you know that I spend too much time cramming sh*t loads of gear into the back of my old bus and going fishing and not enough time cleaning my car. So here is the reason why. 86lb 10oz Catfish, one of the largest true English catfish in the country, appropriately named the 'Hunchback', a fish I have spent 4 years trying to catch and at a new record weight too. It's a beast and took me about 40 mins to land at 2am last saturday morning. The strain on my face tells the story:D

Simon

Congratulations mate that's a real monster fish and a great achievement.

J

That is one ugly fish , but congratulations !

That is one ugly fish , but congratulations !

It's funny pretty much everyone says they are ugly but I love them! I gave him a big kiss before I put him back:D

simon1966 said:
It's funny pretty much everyone says they are ugly but I love them! I gave him a big kiss before I put him back:D
they are nice with roast potatoes !:D

I was astonished when you told me about this Simon and am even more astonished now that I can see a picture of the monster.

Wow. That is one large fish! :eek:

Fair play, bud, and well done to you.

Still can't believe the size and weight of it :eek:

Wels are a real ugly fish and one that has a monster appetite to suit. Bet it was a real nice fight, what approach did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom