The red W124 E36 is back on eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The guy is a dreamer at 18k

Lovely car, but is the door sill tread covers the wrong colour?

Looks like Date / Java / Palomino, but the rest of the interior looks mushroom?

Lovely car, but is the door sill tread covers the wrong colour?

Looks like Date / Java / Palomino, but the rest of the interior looks mushroom?

Good spot. The seats also look like they've been painted and the bodykit is wrong for a 1994 car. £18K with those miles? Dream on.

The interior has been changed completely.

Nav's old car if I'm not mistaken. The current vendor has obviously got fed up trying to hawk it for so long and is punting it through the auctions.

Doodle said:
Nav's old car if I'm not mistaken. The current vendor has obviously got fed up trying to hawk it for so long and is punting it through the auctions.

Yes, it was a cat C write off having sustained rear end damage

Something the auction house have unsurprisingly declared, but the seller has omitted!

A little off topic, this being about the Brabus.....

While seeing it for sale for such a long time, price moving up and down like a yo-yo, I've often wondered why someone would have gone to all the effort to repair the car with a Brabus bodykit, but use the wrong headlight glass for one headlight, put awful alloys on it and leave the exhaust wonky!

Such a shame on a lovely car, and would no doubt command a premium in full, fine fettle even with a Cat C against it.

On topic, that E36 is a silly price, especially having the wrong pre-facelift bodykit. They should have left it with the standard sills and bumpers, IMO.

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom