The Repo Man - 9.00pm C4 Tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Looks interesting and local to me judging by the accents.

Worth a mention/watch I feel.

Yum alroight yaw are.....

Why send a team of thugs and a recovery lorry 200 miles to collect a 51 plate 3 series??

I must be getting old.

I was wincing at the unnecessary swearing thinking he would do himself a massive favour if he stopped with the expletives.

Sp!ke said:
I must be getting old.

I was wincing at the unnecessary swearing thinking he would do himself a massive favour if he stopped with the expletives.

Agreed - he also needs to have some training on handling aggressive people - the way he went about that nighttime repo on his own, getting into a scuffle in the process...that's a great example of how not to do it.

Is it legal for repo men force entry and search?

The bit where they went into the garage and started hunting high and low upstairs and down for some tools.

Don't the police need a warrant for that sort of thing?

They're allowed to force entry into commercial premises but not private homes.

A repo man can enter a garage to search for a car or other property only if the said garage is open or unlocked. He cannot force entry or damage any property while gaining acces.

Repo men and court bailiffs have no right to force there way past you if you open your front door to them.
Different rules aply to bailiffs working for HMRC.

SPX could be correct with regard commercial premise though.

Last edited:
A repo man can enter a garage to search for a car or other property only if the said garage is open or unlocked. He cannot force entry or damage any property while gaining acces.

Repo men and court bailiffs have no right to force there way past you if you open your front door to them.
Different rules aply to bailiffs working for HMRC.

SPX could be correct with regard commercial premise though.

Surely the police have more rights than some ex doorman with a clipboard??

What a marvellous program, great to see so many crooks being made to pay up. Can't wait for next week.

I find most "slice of life" telly interesting.

OK, I'll bite.

Why are the delinquent creditors victims?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom