The S Class - Dad Tank II

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a C-Tek for mine too, just need hook it up permanently as I hate using crocodile clips.
The little convenience plug thingy is good, the only thing is the permanent live under bonnet is a big metal pin so the little hoop on the end doesn't quite fit where the crocodile clip does.

Ideally I'd like to run the plug to the rear battery but just been lazy with it and gone under the bonnet haha

Well that was quicker than expected. I put the car up on Autotrader, had no idea how long the car would sit around for so paid for the top end ad. Meaning it was advertised until it sold, one week later it's sold haha

Two chaps (brothers) turned up to view the car this afternoon, seemed genuinely surprised by the condition as they commented multiple times on how clean it was. We agreed a price which we were happy with, money transferred and off they went. Quickest sale I've ever had I reckon!

Sad to see it go though I must admit. I loved the car and it was something special to drive. When I do the maths, I lost ~£700 a year in depreciation. Which I think is pretty good considering I sold privately and bought it from a trader which covered a fair old amount of warranty work when I first got it. I wouldn't say it's been dirt cheap to run but it's not been eye watering either and, well it's an S Class!!

eY1shpn.jpg

I hope so. I mean it's a hell of a car for the money, even without the touches I did.

It's a bit surreal as it was over and done with so quick haha. I hate selling cars as you lot know but the cash is handy. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom