The Seasonal Happy Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Billy Bailey is actually a patron of the charity my uncle and aunt founded - International Animal Rescue.
Kudos to your uncle and aunt. There's another animal charity I might be"forced" to support! 👍

So Elaine and i found this the other day 🤣
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And you cannot forget about this gem!

Kudos to your uncle and aunt. There's another animal charity I might be"forced" to support! 👍
Check out Primate Trust India instead.
Without going into detail, my aunt and uncle 'left' IAR due to various issues with other trustees.
They moved to Goa, initially establishing the Indian branch of IAR but after cutting their ties established PTI, which is in far greater need of funds.
There's even a vetinary training centre out there named after my uncle (unfortunately know longer with us thanks to cancer). My aunt is still doing her best for the animals out there though. Not just primates, but any animals in need of help.

I originally posted this in the Politics and Brexit thread in case any comments became political, but it's worth posting it here as it's a truly heartening story:

If you want to make political comments about it, please confine them to the "other" thread 👍

I originally posted this in the Politics and Brexit thread in case any comments became political, but it's worth posting it here as it's a truly heartening story:

If you want to make political comments about it, please confine them to the "other" thread 👍
Yes, I read that just this morning Phil. Lovely to hear of nice things happening when this years News has been mostly doom & Gloom. 🙏

Funnily enough I can see the temple from my bedroom window, despite it being 4 miles away. It's absolutely mahoosive ! When it was built there was a big local outcry as I believe it's the biggest Sikh temple outside of India. But there's no doubt about it they have given more to the local community than any of the other "normal" suspects :)

The Sikhs give food to the homeless here in Preston every week. That is just what religion should be about - helping others regardless of creed!

This was posted on a bike forum I participate in and I thought it fits quite well here:

I'm going to have to go now, as I seem to have something in my eye...

This was posted on a bike forum I participate in and I thought it fits quite well here:

I'm going to have to go now, as I seem to have something in my eye...
Awesome Phil. Thanks for sharing. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom