The Secret Life of the National Grid-tonight 21.00 BBC4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AANDYY

Car
E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m

"Series charting the development of Britain's national electricity grid and how it sparked modern Britain into being - transforming our landscape, our politics and our lives"

Hopefully the journalism will be neutral instead of negative and the subject matter kept down to earth

Last edited:
"Series charting the development of Britain's national electricity grid and how it sparked modern Britain into being - transforming our landscape, our politics and our lives"

Hopefully the journalism will be neutral instead of negative and the subject matter kept down to earth

..and not too confusing for the watchers. :bannana:

I think I'll have to switch this on tonight, hopefully it will provide some powerful insights :)

Watt time is it on?

ah, sorry, should have read more closely. I will be ohm at that time. I hope we are amply rewarded, as programmes at this time are usually revolting.

Last edited:
I have asked my wife to set it on the Sky +

I hope she remembers, but if she forgets it won't be my Volt.....

Watt time is it on?

ah, sorry, should have read more closely. I will be ohm at that time. I hope we are amply rewarded, as programmes at this time are usually revolting.
Got quite a few in there didn't we?! :D

I do think that its important to keep both feet on the ground though when dealing with such a stable supply of high quality punning. I guess sometimes its the only outlet that some of us have!

Shocking!

electric-wires-death.jpg

Nice to note that current forum members are flexible in their postings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom