The single most amazing thread ever lol :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Read it on the other side mercedesclub its nice, wouldnt say it is amazing compared to others I have seen.

Yeah well,,it OK but where the 60 inch plasma, Lazee boy chair and beers?? that in mind it still bigger than my flat 8-(

Whats the point of having a garage that the electric ramp is designed for dwarfs,after all that effort,Whats the story with his downpipe drainage mental,where did he get them bikes,the flintstones have a sale

Very, very funny swanneymere I could barely finish reading that through the tears of laughter. Please everybody, if you do nothing else this week, read the thread in swannymere's link . :thumb:

Sorry fuzzer for the hijack, your link is interesting too but the picolax story is just so side splittingly funny.

Last edited:
Was wondering where he was from. Then saw merseyside. Typical scouser humour. :D

THIS is the most amazing thread ever!
You're right: Someone sent me a link to that thread while it was still a "work in progress" and it was absolutely addictive reading as each installment developed :D Nice to see it again :thumb:

U guys should see Talbirs garage!

there was another thread a while back, i think on Benzworld, where a guy in the states who restores pullmans built a mahoosive garage.. now that was special.

I admit that the garage is big & will fit a few cars in it, plus the guy is thorough, but can there not be any nod towards aesthetics?? It's a bit of a monstrosity?

Fuzzer, I have seen this garage in person, I have been to his house, genuinely nice fella.

Here is my car there

P1020615.jpg

I don't know if anyone remembers this one, but I still laugh today thinking about it.

Charlton

It's a slow burner so stick with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom