The Stig changes channels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

N7OGP

Car
Viano 2011
‘Top Gear’s famous masked racing driver The Stig is speeding away from the BBC to join Channel Five.
Last month, the mysterious man in the helmet was revealed to be Ben Collins. The BBC fired him after a bitter court battle because he wanted to reveal his identity in his autobiography.
Now, Collins is set to make his debut on the new series of ‘Fifth Gear’, which begins on Friday 8 October.
Collins told The Guardian: "I'm delighted to be joining the ‘Fifth Gear’ team. "And I am looking forward to a new set of exciting challenges, apparently with and without the helmet."
Steve Gowans, the Channel 5 head of factual entertainment, added: "We're delighted to have Ben on board – it will be fascinating to see how he does in a head-to-head with Tiff and Jason Plato – the best drivers on TV."

although the original disguise was black, i think they need a blacked suited up stig just to rub it in a bit. clarkson can be a bit arrogant at times and a good kicking (now and again) would do him no harm.
(ducks for cover!)

Oh 5th gear TV show- famous for having exactly 8 mins of content per episode.

It used to be an hour long, now it's 30 mins with ad breaks and fillers..

Will he need elocution lessons or are all his "pieces to camera" to be silent?:p

how can he possibly think Fifth Gear is going to be more exciting prospect than TG?

how can he possibly think Fifth Gear is going to be more exciting prospect than TG?

he doesn't, he got sacked from TG

Bfd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom