the sun was shining, so we went out for a blast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andy_k

MB Enthusiast
Car
Alfa GTV 3.0
Beautiful day, the sun was shining, I was up to date with work, kids were at school, E55 on the drive with almost a full tank of fuel - The (National Limit) roads over the South Downs were calling.

Windows down, sunroof open, almost empty roads, 100 miles (without really going anywhere and passing no speed cameras) and about two hours later we stopped at a pub for a late lunch, the sun was still shining, there was considerably less fuel in the tank and the tyres were a lot warmer than when we set out :D

Happy days

I played in the garden with our Little one, pushing her round in her little tikes car and plying ball etc...

Great day

I worked until about 2pm. I am fitting 2 bathrooms for a really nice English lady who is very well connected here.

Bought some bait and did a spot of fishing from the harbour, aided with a comfy seat, a beer and a view of the eastern Greek mainland with snow topped mountains.

Caught nothing but all very relaxing looking at the blue sky watching the fishing boats coming in with the days catch.

I had the morning off so after MOTing the C32 then running some errands it was time to play. A nice 30min hard drive around the peak district involving some twisty roads and long straights.

What a great day!

:mad::mad:I spent yet another 12 hours in the office sorting out the cr*p my predecessors left behind in one of my teams (which is adding up to millions:mad:) and trying to educate my boss as to what another of my teams ought to be doing if he wants the job doing properly.

That's almost 50 hours so far this week with another 12 hour shift to come today. (I'm sure there are a few liquidators/redundancy lawyers out there who can top that though!). Did someone say the sun was shining????....hadn't noticed:rolleyes:

I had the morning off so after MOTing the C32 then running some errands it was time to play. A nice 30min hard drive around the peak district involving some twisty roads and long straights.

What a great day!
Snake's Pass? Hope Valley? Great drives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom